Size: 750 ML|Colour: Smooth Dark Green|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 24 April 2017
It is still the most amazing product - bought this to repaint a pair of metal frame loungers which have succumbed to the english winters. After a bit of effort (assisted greatly with a power file) I got all the flaking powder coating off, leaving the sound parts on - it's good not to have too much bare metal, the rust is a good base for Hammerite. We now have two loungers in a nice smooth British racing green which will be more durable than when bought with the standard thin powder coating that passes for acceptable these days. Drying time is very quick, so start the job at a time you can complete - I threw my brush away, but I believe there is a solvent for Hammerite?
on 14 April 2017
very easy to apply to my rusted juliet balcony. although it says you can paint it straight onto the rust, i gave a quick going over with the sandpaper to remove the excess rust and loose paint flakes. i painted the railing 1 year ago and it looks good as new. the only thing i would say is - don't use your favourite paintbrush, as it will probably be the last time you ever use it.
on 28 March 2017
I love the colour of this paint. Used it before on a garden set, with great success.
The only draw back is the paint seems super gloopy (didn't have anything to thin it with), so it's not easy to work with, but covers well, and hopefully will last a long while.
on 12 June 2016
Hammerite is not Hammerite. Because I bought a can of thinners that was totally incompatible with the Hammerite on my shelf I spoke to the dude at the corporation that owns the brand and he said they changed the formula. Now it is compatible with every other metal paint, in other words not worth the extra and the 'thinners' are just white spirit.
on 25 April 2017
Great product. Covers rusty victorian ironwork really well with a single coat. I couldn't have hoped for better results.
on 7 October 2016
This is really good paint but you do need to keep stirring it or it will be very thick as you get to the bottom of the tin.
on 26 April 2017
I have used this previously and it covers well - No need to use a primer. I also used it to cover a few patches of rust that was starting to show on my front gate. It works well and dries quickly.
on 6 May 2017
not used any yet but as I have used this product before don't see a problem with it just a different colour than usual
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 July 2016
Hammerite paint, you can't go wrong with this stuff.
It did our job nicely and we will buy Hammerite again when needed.
on 26 April 2017
Does what it says on the tin great for my garden furniture looks like new