Size: 750 ML|Colour Name: Smooth Dark Green|Change

on 16 July 2013
did a great job on my old garden table brought it up like new can't believe it! Would gladly recommend.
on 29 September 2012
Hammerite paints have been a god send as my metal wall art in the garden was looking very tired,we discovered this metal paint earlier this year and found it a great way to protect our metals in the garden,plus it has the added bonus of keeping rust at bay so our metal wall art will last so much longer.
Its easy to use and the 250 ml can will last at least 3 seasons,we are impressed with the range of colours too so much so i've purchased extra so we will never run our.
brilliant paint for your garden,garage metals.
on 20 October 2013
I swear by Hammerite paints and this is great as usual. This can covered a couple of double gates as well as a single garden gate, without any problem after I'd scrubbed them with a wire brush. As long as loose bits are taken odd the surface, this stuff can go on no problem.

I was really surprised it was cheaper to buy on Amazon than in the shops, even with delivery to think about.
on 20 September 2014
Bought this for painting a garage door and one 750ml tin is enough to cover the whole door with approx 1/3rd tin left over. Excellent coverage - even though it's white just one coat seems to manage to cover well and doesn't seem to show any of the imperfections / metal underneath. Very quick drying - on a grey overcast day it was touch dry in approx 1 hour and totally dry in just a couple of hours. Only real problem is that you need the special Hamerite thinners to clean your brush afterwards - and that is stupidly expensive.... so it's actually cheaper just to throw away the brush afterwards and buy a new brush for the next job!
on 2 August 2010
Used for reasonably bad rusted hinges. After only light sandpapering went on like a dream with only one coat required
on 9 September 2013
Arrived promptly and Hammerite was a good as always. The price was the best we could find on the net and we will definitely use you guys again. Thank you AAA+++
on 19 July 2016
I bought this paint for my outside metal staircase. The paint had really good coverage. Unfortunately, as I was using it the paint got thicker and thicker in the tin and was forming a skin. This was very strange. So the paint did not go as far as it should have. For this reason, I have given it only 3 stars.
on 5 May 2012
I boght this paint some time ago and have used it successfully on rusty sections of the frame underneath a car trailer. The paint is stiffish but easy to apply. The finnish of the painted area looks really good now almost new. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 18 June 2014
nice paint to use .give tin a good stir before use. one word of warning. . i painted my gates one day. put the brush in a plastic bag with a few sprays of turps, good enough for normal paint. came back the next day to do another couple of items and the brush was solid. in future i use the cheap £ 1~ 2 paint brushes set so i can just bin the brush and use a new one each job..
on 31 August 2015
Did a good job on steel wheels. Got the heavy rust off first with rotary sanding tools then a bit of sand paper to smooth it all off. Does run fairly easily so need to avoid over-applying. Does seem to adhere better to areas cleaned of rust but not taken back to bare metal.