on 12 August 2014
Ordered the keyboard just after midnight on Saturday, keyboard was popped through my letterbox before I was out of bed on Monday morning! Thanks Amazon.
As for the keyboard, I am very impressed. The keyboard isn't the best in the world, but the result is very good considering the size and weight of the keyboard. I'm writing this review on the keyboard with a Nexus 7 (2012 version.)

Firstly the "negatives". This is not a keyboard for writing your next novel on. The feel of the keys is a little light and loose compared with a decent laptop or pretty much any desktop keyboard. The back is a brushed aluminium effect plastic - looks nice, but does slide around a bit. Some of the keys don't seem to do anything on my Nexus 7, but I may be able to use External Keyboard Helper from the Play Store to map them to whatever I want (after trying with my Galaxy S4, all the keys work as expected - so will vary with the device). Also the manual info on the keys doesn't match the product. That's about it for the negatives!

They keyboard comes with a pretty heavy duty bag to protect it, along with an attached pocket for the tablet stand. The bag is just spacious enough to also hold my Nexus 7 tablet as well - though the protection may not be enough to keep me relaxed about having them rolling around together in a bag.
The stand has multiple angles of tilt, and holds my Nexus 7 and also a 10" Asus Transformer Infinity fine. Should be fine on a train with the 7" tablet, not so sure the 10" would stay upright on a train.

The keyboard is about 5cm longer than the Nexus 7 and 1cm wider. I've tried a smaller keyboard that was roughly the same size as the Nexus 7, and found it to be too cramped for my hands. This one is much better, though I wouldn't want to write for hours on it.
It has a full Qwerty keyboard, a full row of numeric keys and also a row of shortcut keys for things such as Home, email, and media keys. The one I received has the US layout - @ and " are back to front, but that's not a big deal for a lightweight portable keyboard that I'm not going to be using every day.

The build quality of the keyboard is very good. No real flex, nice looking finish and the keys don't rattle or stick.
So in summary, I'm certainly going to use this keyboard a fair bit when I'm away instead of relying on the on screen keyboard.
review image review image
on 30 June 2015
I was a little dubious at first having two similar items (from different companies I might add) which were lousy quality and even worse fit. So. I ordered this, thinking it would probably be the same, BUT NO!! This keyboard is wonderful, a real quality item that works as it should and protects my tablet very nicely indeed thank you! It comes with a very nice velvet case to protect your precious tablet and make it look the part too.
on 28 January 2014
All good so far. Perfect fit on both items and I can now load unload all in need. USB is very useful and it makes the flash Harry with his iPad feel sadly lacking when you have to email documents because he has no USB port!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 September 2012
I bought one one of these for my new Samsung galaxy tab 2.10.01 and it worked straight away and it's exactly what I wanted. No hassle and well made.
on 1 April 2013
Excellent piece of kit protects the tablet with hardly any weight. Connects easily and smoothly also allows you to pop the tablet upright to listern or watch.
on 13 June 2015
Great product great value
on 7 March 2015
Brilliant and prompt selker
on 12 March 2013
Show pictures available for transfer very quickly. Well worth the money. Definitely would recommend it. Better than Apple's attachment. Was posted and received quickly as a keen photographer it is worth it
on 19 December 2011
Does what it says on the box; well made.
A better design would have combined the 2 adapters. It's too easy to lose them as they are so small.
on 5 August 2016