on 10 November 2011
Great Christmas present at a really good price, really well presented, lovely gift idea, came 4 days after I ordered it, really pleased :)
on 9 December 2011
Ordered this on Thursday when I got paid and it arrived on Friday before 12pm! Even though it said estimated delivery between the 13th and the 17th! Got this for my partners brother, looks just as it does on the picture and a great price. Very very very happy!
on 3 January 2012
Another Christmas present purchased for my daughter, who thinks it's great. I must admit I was tempted to keep it, but didn't, although I would be pleased to receive this as a gift myself. Novel but excellent present. Many thanks
on 9 November 2015
It was packaged very well, as covered in airy packaging. It looks nice and is a gift that I havent given yet, so cannot comment on the response of this receiving this item. I do think that, it is quite expensive for the amount of alcohol in it, still it is cute and that is why I have given it 4 stars.
on 13 May 2013
My son was very happy with this gift, being a student on a liquid diet of vodka!
Lots of flavours to chose from and not such big portions to make me feel like a bad mother by buying my son vodka.
on 27 February 2014
Bought this as a present and was very well received. The packaging is great! and nice assortment of different flavors. Enough to get at least one drink out of each miniature. Was well packaged when arrived so no scratches or cracks which is always a worry when purchasing alcohol or liquids online.
on 31 October 2013
This was bought as a present for my friend who had never tried Absolut and he was delighted that with this set he'd be able to sample a variety of flavours, I would give you a review of the flavours but he couldn't remember what it tasted like the next day.
on 20 October 2015
So I have rated this product at 5 stars because it ticks 90% of the boxes. It looks good, it arrived quickly and it was a wonderful addition to the Hens "survival" kit.

however it is very expensive for what it is. it's a novelty yes, but it's a very small quantity of Vodka for near enough the price of a 70cl bottle. I think next time I would buy a "fancie" bottle instead of novelty small ones.
on 12 December 2013
This product is so cute, was packaged extremely well for posting with foamy bits. The outside bottle of plastic is a perfect novelty item.
on 14 May 2014
Yum a gift for a vodka crazy friend.. she loved it it's a gift that's a little different to the usual flowers and chocolates