Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 4 March 2014
Bought for Grandson's 1st birthday and he loves it. He can use it as a"toddle truck" standing up and pushing it. Just need to be careful he does this from the front (pushing truck backwards) rather than other way as otherwise it tends to tip up depositing grandson on the floor.
on 11 February 2016
At first glance my daughter loved it and kept trying to climb on top of it until she realised it was too unbalanced to either push or sit on. She is 18 months. It has become somewhere to store toys. Sad because this could have become so much more. We bought it as she has a similar smaller truck she loves but this just wasn't the same.
on 25 August 2014
bought this for my 16 months old daughter, she does not really play with dollies yet but likes cars so I though you cannot go wrong with this. The price is great, big toy shop was selling this for £29.99 so on Amazon we paid £18 so very very happy customer. The toy is great success, she loves playing with it and also rides on it. Fast delivery, ordered on Thursday and was delivered on Saturday.
on 31 December 2014
Although my son is a bit young to play with it yet at five months oldI am sure he is going to love it. He is mesmerised by it when I push it along the floor in front of him. There are some blocks included, but I think you'd have to buy more to be able to do smething imaginitive wiht them.
on 3 March 2015
Well worth the money. This thing is huge. My 1.5yr old is going through this push everything around stage and this is ideal and as a bonus you get a little mega bloxs figure plus a fair few various size bloxs.
on 8 April 2013
Bought this mega block big truck for my grandsons 1st birthday, he loved it. First thing he did was to remove the driver from the cab and put it in his mouth.

The construction of this item is very sturdy and there are no rough or sharp edges to cause any harm. It is an ideal gift for a child from 1to 5 years of age, and I would recommend this toy
on 18 February 2014
Bought this for my grandson who liked some mega blocks that we keep at home for him. As he also likes pushing things around this would suit him to the ground. He absolutely loved it so naturally we are very pleased. Thank you.
on 26 August 2013
It looks good but then you touch it & it feels very flimsy, as if it's going to fall apart after a couple of uses. My 1 year old cut his cheek on it within minutes of starting playing with it. We had to return it.
on 1 October 2014
I didn't buy this from Amazon.
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday, since the toy is designated as suitable for children from 12 months of age. A few minutes after it was given him, and as he was on the floor playing with it and pushing it from the rear, he pressed down on the rear end of the tipper bin, which tipped up and smashed violently into his forehead between his eyebrows - it could have been his eye! He screamed in fright and in pain, and sobbed and sobbed for a long time. Needless to say, he had a bruise - a round bruise.
The top of the tipper bin, the part that is over the cab of the truck, has integral mega blocks shapes, and mega blocks can be attached to them, but this makes the toy even more of a hazard, since, given the same set of circumstances as I've outlined above, when the tipper bin flies open, it is those round-ended blocks that will make contact with a child's face.
I want to warn anyone who is thinking of buying one of these toys for an infant under say 2-3 years old, to think again.
The toy is very nice, but in my opinion is not safe for very young infants, and should be re-categorized regarding age..
on 16 September 2015
Bigger than I though, the wheels are big and chunky so easy to use inside and out and easy to clean and strong enough for my little one to put all his bits and bobs in and even lean on while pushing

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price