on 2 October 2012
This has been a great purchase which I use regularly. I can read at night in bed without disturbing my husband and if you angle the light correctly you have no glare at all. Would definitely recommend this for anyone is undecided which ereader light to buy.You will not be disappointed
on 27 July 2017
Not actual Mighty Brite poor spread of light . But very prompt delivery.
on 20 September 2017
it does not work with my kindle and falls off all the time
on 12 January 2014
Very good, extremely handy for my kindle as I don't have a back light, it does exactly what it says it does!
on 6 January 2012
I have just purchased the Mighty Bright Miniflex Light, best thing I have brought for the kindle. Gives you enough light to read in the dark without disturbing sleeping hubby. I fold back the cover on the kindle case and clip it on the back, so it doesn't cover any of the book, a problem some people had with it. Light is not too bright as some people have said, I found it a comfortable light to read with.
22 Comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2012
Having purchased one of these lights a friend of mine brought it round as I was interested in one. We both initially found it quite handy. I was loaned it three weeks into its 'life' and was disappointed when it seemed to dim. There was no getting away from the fact that it was in need of new batteries so soon!

This was a major flaw as it was really bright and was so easy to clip on to the Kindle whether it is cased or not. The owner was not pleased at all ans was able to return it. Shortly afterwards I saw a similar light in Poundland of all places. For the sake of a pound I though I would give it a go. Four weeks later it is going strong and bright as ever. The adage of 'you get what you pay for' seems somewhat redundant here.

I know many of you will have read the many positive reviews and perhaps rubbish this one, but hang on. I am NOT saying that all these lights are faulty or of no use, the many positive reviews prove likewise. My point is that the one we tried was useless.

Why not try the £1 one at Poundland first if your not satisfied, then there is little to loose, you may never know what your missing. It was cheap and from what we experienced as bright as this one...
on 17 May 2013
This does exactly what I wanted and I wish I had found it before buying the "hug light" I used before. I haven't had to change the batteries yet but have not had it very long. It is reasonably sturdy and clips securely to my Kindle. Well worth the money and I am happy to recommend it.
on 4 October 2013
I chose this rating because it is brilliant. I can now read even when its dark. Excellent idea have used it on a daily basis and love it. Yes I would certainly recommend that people with e readers get one.
on 8 January 2012
I'm not sure why the one-star reviewer had such problems with this light, because I have found it to be perfect for the purpose. It provides exactly enough light to read my Kindle in the dark and has a small "lit area" ensuring that it doesn't disturb one's sleeping partner. It is really flexible but once's it's in the right place it lights the whole screen anyway. Great product, my husband liked it so much I had to buy him one too as he kept stealing mine!
on 13 February 2012
At first I was delighted with this item as it gave a good reading light and for the first time in years I was able to read in bed without disturbing my husband. However the battery life is non-existent and the light began to dim by my third reading session. Having to continually change the battery is a real pain and I have decided to invest in a cover with built in rechargeable light.