on 2 June 2017
Very good. I only use if for dry shaving at the moment and producing results better than expected.
on 8 July 2015
I think this gives a really close shave but hubby prefers our son's Remington F7800 Titanium-X. He says this one gives a great shave but it doesn't feel as nice to use. They are both impressive razors at the current prices though!
on 21 July 2017
Bought for my husband who has used but it doesn't give as close shave as a razer
on 17 April 2015
Excellent razor with a new/unusual concept but very quite efficient cleaning/charging system. I was not initially sure of its concept but have grown to like and appreciate it. Apart from a good shave, it does save time on cleaning and recharging.
on 12 October 2017
So far, so good. Only use it dry and never been sore. Best one I have ever used.
on 17 July 2017
Phillip's rotary died the death so tried Braun Series 3 3080, no where near as good a shave as Phillip's. Luck to buy it at £42 definitely not worth £65-£70. They must try harder!
on 10 April 2017
Just got used to using electric shavers, I have always been a wet shaver for over 50 years.
This is a big change for me and this shaver is as good as and as close as my usual wet blades.
And you can use it as a wet shaver too. Great product.
on 5 July 2017
Great shaver for the price, does evrything it says on the box with no issues for me
on 6 September 2017
Excellent shaver. I have very sensitive skin and this causes little to no irritation. Haven't needed to use the cleaning system yet, but I've heard it's good.

One star off for Braun penny pinching and not including any sort of foil guard. Very poor for a product at this price.
on 2 October 2017
Arrived exactly when it said it would. Very pleased and satisfied customer.