Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Post-it Note Dispenser|Change

VINE VOICEon 19 February 2012
With its sturdy base and durable plastic design, this apple-shaped Post-it note dispenser is the perfect novelty item for any desk.

Large enough to hold the typical, square Post-it note, the product comes complete with a pack of 50 sheets, so you can start using it straight away. The cheery, apple design makes it ideal for any environment, be it school, work or home. The Z-Note style provides a continuous supply of notes, lifting a new sheet out as soon as you remove a note. The weighted bottom also prevents the product from falling over, and allows you to pull the sheets out with a single hand without having to hold onto it, great for when multi-tasking! All you need to remember is to fill it with Z-note Post-it notes, as these are stacked in a zig-zag formation to allow them to be dispensed easily.

Guaranteed to brighten up any desk and great for gifts. I already have a number of people eyeing mine up!
VINE VOICEon 19 February 2012
I really like this. Its practical and a bit wacky! I use a lot of Post-Its and this weighted dispenser is perfect for easy one handed use. You need to remember to load it with Post-Its that are zig-zag in construction, and from a purely aesthetic perspective, green ones are prettier than yellow or pink! Its very easy to load and attractive to look at.
on 3 February 2015
I bought this to cheer up my desk and it never fails to make me smile. It is sturdy and weighty so you can just grab a post-it note (NB make sure you buy the z-notes as the normal ones won't dispense... there is a pack supplied). Would make a perfect gift for a teacher, or anyone else who, like me, is obsessed with cute stationery products.
VINE VOICEon 20 February 2012
Did you ever think you would need a post-it note dispenser? Well, I never thought I would need such a thing until this beauty appeared on my screen and I had to have it. When it arrived, the postman rang the doorbell. I was surprised to take delivery of a very heavy box. It turns out that the `apple' is filled with some sort of sand material, which makes sense so that it stays put as you pull out the post-it.

What else can I say other than this is one of those great looking stationery gadgets that maybe one day will be considered a classic of 2012 design? It certainly gives `apple gadget' a whole new meaning.

One thing to bear in mind: this dispenser only works with the 'Post-It Z Notes' Post-it Z-Notes - One each of Neon Rainbow Yellow, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange - 100 Sheets Per Pad - 76 mm x 76 mm (Set of 6)- i.e. the post-it notes that are stuck together in a concertina-like manner. `Normal' post-it notes won't work in this dispenser.
on 18 February 2012
A big red apple that dispenses post it notes...what else is there to say!?!

It looks funky and sits well by the phone. Post it notes are the standard square yellow sized ones. The apple itself is weighed down with sand, providing stability when pulling the post it notes free from the apple.

A great idea for keeping note paper tidy and in one place.
VINE VOICEon 21 February 2012
Style Name: Post-it Note Dispenser|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
No more lost post-it notes hidden at the bottom of my drawer. This is a fairly large addition to my desk but it's stable (pretty heavy) and it is perfect at what it does.

My secretary says she thinks it's good value - I suspect she wants one too!

It'd make a lovely present for a good teacher, a valued secretary or an organised child. I like it a lot and would recommend buying it if you want a stylish, quirky post-it note dispenser.

You have to buy zig zag post it notes - so, I suppose, you're tied into Post-it notes rather than cheaper lookalikes but it's definitely worth it :)
on 18 January 2014
love this, it was a bit tricky to get together as you have to slot the hooks in at the right angle, but thats me being clumsy! Perfect gift and those who like me use loads of post its. PS THERE NOT NORMAL POST IT, you need to buy the post it note disoenser ones same price and look the same once out the dispenser but they zig zag so you can pull them out
on 21 September 2012
When this product arrived it was larger than I thought it would be, I was impressed as this only adds to the brilliant value of the product. It's fun and does its job well. Would recommend as a gift or just for yourself.
on 30 December 2012
This product came in a very neat and well protected package which was a box filled with brown paper with the apple in its own box in the middle. The product itself was in very good condition and was exactly what I expected. I would recommend this to anyone.
VINE VOICEon 18 March 2012
At last an answer to the age-old problem of only having one hand free to grab a Post-it note! Once assembled out of the box this cute little desktop gadget is simply useful. Did I mention it's cute?!