Customer reviews

1,486
Colour: Rose Gold Plated|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 January 2016
Gorgeous watch! Doesn't look cheap. Great value for money as I don't wear watches very often it was cheap enough for when I do! I love it :)
review image
on 31 July 2015
This watch I ordered for my friend. The watch is lovely but it was too big for my friend's wrist, so she gave the watch to me, but the watch is also too big for my wrist, & can't see any way of being able to remove some links to make the watch fit properly on my wrist which is the downside that's why I stopped short of giving the watch 5 star rating.
on 30 April 2017
Love this watch. It looks much more than its price. The clasp has quite a sharp edge, I was worried it might catch on my clothes, it has t yet.
The hands are a similar colour to the face and are difficult to read in certain lights.
on 2 August 2017
nice looking watch.It has lost about ten mins in aweek.the second hand sometimes stops.Dissapointed ,however didn't expect much for the price.
on 9 July 2017
It made me come out in an awful rash even though I wear a lot of costume jewellery. Then it fell apart after about 4 weeks but it was rather pretty for those four weeks.
on 19 July 2016
Just a waste of money!!! Got allergic reaction and the watch is faded!!
review image review image
on 25 October 2016
daughter loves it had to replace the battery right away but looks very expensive adjustable metal strap very smart
on 21 May 2017
lovely lookng watch, and good service
on 15 June 2017
Inexpensive but looks smart
on 24 March 2017
for the money who complains