on 3 January 2015
Really nice primer. Bought it before going on our summer holiday as the SPF is a bonus. First few applications showed a decrease in fine lines so was very pleased. I used it everyday on holiday and then for a month after coming back. I still have more than half a tube left. I'm using it more sparingly now - for special occasions only as it is an extra cost that I can do without. I would definitely buy it again. Shame Amazon don't sell it cheaper than stores.
on 28 August 2012
Great product, it smooths out your face and doesn't leave it greasy. This is the second time I have purchased this now.
on 10 July 2013
I bought this product in May and used it since every day with still loads left so a little for me goes a long way. It gives me great coverage and primes my skin well under make up. I have used this as a sunscreen solely too and helps keep my t-zone in check. Would highly recommend this!
on 19 November 2014
This is the best prima in the world. Wonderful on my 70 plus skin!
on 9 November 2014
Stays too sticky on my face and setting it with powder makes the fine lines around my eyes more noticeable.
on 25 April 2015
Creates a smooth base for make up and definitely help foundation stay on for longer.
on 7 April 2014
lovely primer i have oily skin and it works well under my makeup. would buy again.
on 25 October 2015
Ok, again it is fine, not the best primer I have used but it does the job.
on 16 January 2015