on 28 November 2014
For flavour I don't think that nuts still in their shells can be beaten but like many people I compromise for convenience and often buy them pre-shelled. I've bought small bags of various types of nuts in the past and from various sources. Health shops, supermarkets, etc, but I've never had better quality nuts than these. I only eat a few each day, maybe half a dozen which they tell me helps to keep the doctor away and as I live alone, a 1kg bag will last for ages. This is the first time I've used this seller and in fact the first time I've ever bought such a big bag of nuts I did wonder whether they would start to deteriorate before I'd finished them but not at all. I'm over half way through my purchase and the nuts are still crunchy and full of flavour. I highly recommend the nuts from this seller on both price and quality and certainly think it's the way for anyone having a family get together at Christmas to purchase their nuts.
on 12 February 2015
Very high quality products, fast delivery.

Pros:
- Find the quality of this product much better than what I can buy in the high street supermarkets usually
- It is also convenient to get a nicely sized package
- These nuts are highly beneficial for your health and your well being
- High protein

Cons:
n/a

Tip:
To get the best taste, use a pan without any oil as these nuts contain enough of their own unsaturated oil, then pour around 200 grams of nuts into the pan and heat up while moving a few times until they start to produce the typical smell. Pour into a plate and pour fine salt over them if desired. Enjoy!

Final verdict:
Recommended
Love these! I get them in a large 1Kg pack which lasts a long time. I buy them and me and hubby eat 3 each a day for the high Selenium content - a remarkable trace element that is essential to good health and disease prevention. NO better way to get it naturally than 3 of these a day.

Very tasty, enjoyable to eat and good value as buying in bulk. Much cheaper than buying on the high street in smaller quantities.
on 17 July 2016
Generally speaking I do like Whole Foods products, and Brazil nuts are my regular protein/fibre snack food. However, this latest packet, bought only two weeks ago, has a rather high percentage of soft, stale nuts. Given how large the pack is, and how long it will take to get through them, I'm a little disappointed at the quality.
on 17 September 2014
I have had lots of your Brazil Nuts and most have been fine. The latest batch are not fresh. They taste mouldy.

(this is a corrected review as I previously referred to Walnuts in error - please accept my apologies).

It is the Brazil Nuts that are not fresh. The latest batch of Walnuts are fine.
on 21 November 2013
Well packed, arrived on time, they look good, I mainly use them to put on my muesli , and I couldn't get any Brazil nuts at my local supermarkets. Think the price is a bit cheaper to.
on 16 July 2016
I've bought these twice, the first time I bought them they were perfect, no complaints whatsoever. This time a very few of them taste just a little stale/off, but certainly not beyond eating, hence four stars.
on 27 July 2015
This large packeting is so much more useful than the smaller ones. I love eating them and by buying a whole kilo, know without a doubt I am not going to run out. Quality of the nuts also excellent. I will be buying this size in the future if the price is right.
on 9 June 2014
The nuts come neatly packaged. I love having some early in the morning with coffee. Definitely recommend to others and will be ordering another pack as soon as I am out of my first pack
on 27 January 2015
has a different taste to other brands