on 15 May 2015
The first bag of almonds I ordered never arrived, despite the delivery info saying it had been handed to me, however when I complained they were replaced no problem, and I was pleased with the quality so ordered more. My second bag however came in slightly different packaging to the picture shown here. Sadly the nuts are very dirty, they seem to have a dark gray dust all over them that needs washing off, which isn't ideal if you want a quick snack on the go and don't want to have to dry a load of nuts before you go out. I'm constantly telling myself that the chunks missing from the majority of the nuts are not little teeth sized holes either...! I'm still eating them however, and they taste okay, but I don't think I'll be ordering anymore sadly.
on 1 May 2013
Fast post and easy transaction. I use these for making my breakfast milk and my smoothies every morning which I drink throughout the day...I only buy raw whole almonds as I want all the goodness from the nut…. these are as good as any I've had but at a slightly better price and fast delivery. I've no hesitation in purchasing these on a regular basis from Whole Foods Online Ltd.
on 7 February 2013
It arrived quite quickly. It's a bit hard to write about a bag of almonds. It's delicious and almondy. :D
on 9 January 2016
Was impressed by the amount of almonds you receive in the bag! There aren't any broken ones either which I have had with previous sellers. They taste great and are also great for cooking with. Will be coming back to buy more, although these will definitely last a long time .
on 21 May 2016
Second time I have purchased these from this seller and have them as a subscribe and save item.

Good quality, well packaged. The nuts themselves I use for making my own almond milk, meal and spread. Although I make milk every week this large bag lasts a long time. I had been spending a lot on the small 125/150g bags in the supermarket which aren't cheap. Overall this is value for money for a far superior product.

Very happy with purchase hence the re-order/subscribe & save. Cannot compare to other sellers/product on Amazon as only previously purchased from supermarkets.

Hope this helps.
on 30 June 2013
They are very good, I do enjoy having a munch on these, they taste really good. Will buy these again.
on 3 December 2014
They tasted a bit rancid, especially if you are going to do almond milk. They are not fresh harvest.
on 24 August 2014
Get through this pack in a month. Best to activate (soak) overnight in cold water before eating as easier on digestion. I make our own almond milk, add to smoothies, flap jacks, protein balls......
on 13 July 2016
The label says, below the nutritional info table, that it may contain gluten, soya and sesame, however, the pic provided does not include that. If raw almonds may contain gluten it should be clearly stated in the description. One shouldn't expect to find gluten in raw almonds.
on 23 July 2014
The almonds are not crunchy and might have got damp.