on 14 June 2012
I have been using the in-ear style headphones since around 2005 when I got my first Ipod classic.
I have tried many different brands including sennheiser, skull-candy, phillips, jvc etc.
These said headphones lasted for up to a year. Every set I've owned, one headphone has suddenly stopped working, to which I've then bought a new brand to try.
I bought a set of these panasonic headphones and they are absolutely brilliant.
Easily the best set of headphones I've owned. I have had them for 3 years and I've had a LOT of use out of them
as I commute 3 hours to work twice a week.
One of their key features aside from their phenominal sound is the shape of the ear piece.
Unlike most if not all other headphones, the ear piece is oval shaped rather than circular which enables the headphone to fit the user
a lot more comfortably (In my opinion).
I dont usually write reviews for the things I purchase from amazon, but I found this page once again just to let everyone know just how high quality these headphones are.
Typically, once I've wrote this I'll find that they brake tomorrow or something, but if/when they do I know for certain I'll be ordering another set of these.
on 2 May 2013
Believe what all the positive reviews say!!
I hate earphones that don't fit my ears and these are the most perfect fit I have ever had, probably because of the offset (and with 3 different sizes of rubber 'seal' to choose from most people should be able to achieve a comfortable fit).
I bought these because the earphones that that came with my new HTC phone just don't fit my ears at all. They are not the in-ear type and keep slipping out. I don't have that problem now.
As for sound quality I couldn't be happier. I have had some Sennheiser earbuds for a couple of years and these Pansonics are just as good in my opinion....and what a price!
I've already recommended to my teenage daughter that she buy a set - or two - of these when she next loses/breaks her current set. All in all I'm very happy.
on 10 August 2013
I have just come to realise that these are without a doubt the best headphones I have ever owned, or even used. And I have used a whole lot of headphones.

For the most part I use these headphones with an mp3 player all day, every day at work in a noisy factory. These headphones are perfect for this for 2 reasons:
Firstly, they are comfortable enough that I can't even feel them. Perfect for long term use.
Secondly, they have the best isolation of any headphones I've ever tried. Almost as much noise reduction as those spongy yellow ear plugs that they give you to wear at work.

Along with using these headphones at work I also have 2 other major uses for these headphones, for which they also perform outstandingly:

First, I watch a lot of movies. I have a lovefilm account and tend to watch at least 5 movies a week. I like to get absorbed in a movie and not to be interrupted, therefore I tend to watch them on my laptop with these headphones. The superb isolation of these again makes them ideal for this, as does there fantastically flat frequency response, which is ideal for movies, as it allows you to experience the booming explosions of an action movie, whilst also allowing the mid range of the speech to cut through.

Second: I am a semi-professional musician, sound engineer and producer. Therefore I spend a whole lot of time in the studio with studio cans (headphones) on. I can honestly say that since I have been using these headphones, I have not even considered using another pain of studio cans. These headphones are great in the studio for all of the reasons above and for a couple of others.
1. If you wear these headphones with a pair of ear defenders (big plastic noise restricting headphones that road workers wear when using pneumatic drills) over the top, you get complete isolation. This is awesome if you are in the live room with a screaming guitar, trying to find the sweet spot of the amp to point your mic at. With these headphones in and a pair of ear defenders over the top all you can hear is what's coming through that mic, not the noise in the room.
2. Because these headphones have such a great frequency response and because I use them all day every day, I know the way that music should sound through them. Therefore, I can be confident that anything I mix whilst using them will be pretty much sonically correct.

I have also used these headphones on stage as in ear monitors, for which they have also performed pretty well. Maybe just can't push the quite as loud as genuine in ear monitors, but that suits me fine since my stage volume is always pretty low and I don't want to go deaf.

The durability of the headphones also deserves a mention. I always take good care my headphones, although they do get some seriously demanding use. I have been buying these now for around 5 years and each pair has lasted about a year, for me that is over 2000 hours of continuous use for each pair. For just over 6 quid that's a whole lotta headphone.

Despite my telling you how fantastic these headphones are, I only recently realised just how much better they are than all the others. My last pair broke a few weeks back, the local shop don't stock them any more, so I got a few different pairs to try out to replace them. All probably fairly good headphones in their own right for the average user, but in comparison to the panasonic SUPERPHONES they were complete pants. Within a week I was pulling my hair out with the other brands and had already ordered 2 more pairs of the worlds greatest headphones from amazon. Now that they have arrived I can breathe a sigh of relief and normal life can resume.

In conclusion, I would just like to say that I have had over 10'000 hours of experience with these headphones. So believe me when I say, as far as headphones go, they are the dogs nether regions!!!!
on 13 March 2014
Bought these for my teenage son who seems to go through earphones like nobody's business!! His brand new apple earphones last two weeks. He said these are absolutely brilliant, really good quality, comfortable in the ear as they have these soft rubber ear moulds. They have last a long time and continue to do so. He highly recommends them to anyone. As a parent they are a great price and as long as these are for sale will always purchase them. Go on try them for yourself, you will not be disappointed?!!!!
on 12 December 2013
I already had a pair of these which I've owned for nearly a year but decided to get a new pair just because they are so good. The new pair remains unopened because my originals are still going strong after over a year since I purchased them, even though I abuse them heavily every day. I initially bought them for the gym, but they have become mainstays in my ears. I have a pair of Shure SE315's which I rarely use since the sound quality on the Panasonics is top tier, the unique oval tip shape results in a better fit/ airtight seal in my ears as well as being dirt cheap meaning I can and have, in no particular order, dropped them, stretched them, crushed them underfoot and ripped them from my mp3 player many times over the course of their lifetime, yet they work good as new. Quality pair of earphones, would buy again/10
on 18 December 2015
I bought these nearly 2 years ago, along with a bunch of other relatively cheap earphones, and a kit to make my own custom fit ear pieces. These are by far and away the best of the bunch, and have stood the test of time. The sound quality is good for your average listing; sure, you can get better sound quality, but for the price these are absolutely fantastic. I find the fit is very good due to the offset design, so they screen out external noise much better than average. I was considering noise cancelling ones, but with these I have no need. I've also never used the custom fit kit, as these are comfortable enough to fall asleep with (and not impale my brain).
on 7 August 2014
These aren't bad by any means, but for the money, they haven't lasted very long, just a few months. They have good sound quality and are comfortable to wear, but, haven't really lasted very well. They haven't moved much, they've just been plugged into my laptop since I got them, and the wiring has still worked its way loose.
on 1 November 2013
Bought to use in the gym after previous pair stopped working. The sound is excellent for the price and they sit well in the ear without falling out. Also, you cannot hear the sound of the wire rubbing on clothing, or your own footsteps, as you can with some other in-ear headphones. Cannot yet comment on longevity, but so far cannot fault for something costing a little over a fiver.
on 11 March 2014
For the price, these simple earphones provide great sound quality and more importantly feel fantastic in my ears. They fit snugly and don't protrude much and are great for noise cancellation as well. Great buy.
on 14 June 2015
So at £3 you'd think these would be like a pair of bundle headphones that make the inside of your ear look like a swollen insect bite? Wrong, these really are a decent pair of headphones for the money.
Sound quality is good, doesn't offer immense bass but the clarity is good and the treble comes through fine. What I like best however is that the background noise just disappears, really good for concentrating in the gym.