Customer reviews

on 7 February 2014
Loved every track on this absolutely brilliant SKA album. Some classic SKA sounds, a truly must have album. Superb quality Cd boxset, Excellent quality services in every respect possible. So very many THANKS!
on 4 August 2016
Nice sounds
on 29 January 2014
I bought two of these albums and gave one to my daughter, she loves it and so do I. They arrived as promised and were well packaged.
on 21 February 2013
Great for our collection of old hits. We laughed as we sat in and listened to the tracks of an era gone but brought back many memories of when we were kids and our parents used to play and dance to! Thanks.
on 29 May 2015
As expected
on 29 October 2012
A must for all die-hard rude boys everywhere. I challenge anyone to listen to ska without feeling the need to dance. This album condenses all that was great about Jamaican roots music into a 2 disc set. I also bought the Trojan reggae collection which in my humble opinion is an ideal companion to this album.
on 2 October 2014
Fantastic hard to find album .
on 28 May 2013
you can dance all night with this it is just great to here the old time music and you just keep mouving
on 17 September 2013
nice product
on 18 April 2013
All these cd s are great value, and such fun to listen to
I would definitely recommend this- great to dance to