Size: 36cm/14" wide by 12cm/5"|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£3.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 10 March 2012
I put it on under my t-shirt and zip up top and asked my mother could she see it. she said "no" like i thought she would with these layers i was wearing. what surprised me was that with only one thin white cotton t-shirt on she still couldn't see this money belt.

It's not exactly made out of silk so if your skin is quite soft like mine then you might want to put on a vest in between this money belt and your skin.

If you're traveling with this in a hot country and only wearing one t-shirt with it, you WILL melt. It does a good job of reflecting your body heat back at you.

despite its short comings this is a top notch product, especially for the price.
on 13 July 2011
Was very pleased with the item, 3 zipped compartments, one perfect size for credit cards, one for cash and the third with three sections, Passport fits snugly into one and room for other documents etc in the other two. Very comfy and the family can't tell its being worn.
on 19 March 2012
Excellent value and prompt delivery. Just used them for a foreign holiday and they were great for transporting funds around. The belt cannot be seen when worn under clothing and is comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
on 20 October 2011
I bought this as a present for my 20 year old grandson for his trip to South Africa. It arrived quickly and is just the job, stylish, slim and unobtrusive he is delighted with it.
on 18 October 2012
I have bought many items over the years through Amazon and this is the first time that I have felt it necessary to complain.
I feel that I need to warn others about this product. The product was not fit for purpose. The Money Belt Security Pouch was very poorly finished, with threads loose in many areas. It was difficult to see whether it was the stitching or the material coming apart. When I tried to put a credit card into one of the sections, the stitching gave way. I could not use the pouch for our holiday and had to use my old travel pouch.
I cannot believe that a product that is supposed to provide security for money, cards and important documents is being manufactured to such a poor standard.
I was lucky that I tried using the product a few days before our holiday. Please don't get caught out and have the pouch fall apart while you are on holiday.
My old pouch came to the rescue. It is one of the light coloured, cotton-type material ones. I bought it in a shop decades ago so I don't know if they are still making those particular ones.
on 8 November 2011
Superb belt, super fast delivery, I'm very glad with it. Almost impossible to feel when worn, very comfy and made of good quality materials. Five stars.
on 30 July 2013
I have owned this product for a year now, it has been with me through Mumbai in India, around India, New York, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Munich and many other places in that year.

I highlighted cities as that is the only time I use it.

I normally stash in my money, cards, passport and any keys for a locker or what ever. If I'm in a city, it goes around my waist and under my top.

It's hidden, not once has anyone asked if there is something under my top, in Mumbai, I was drinking with a couple in Leopold's which is a very busy bar. The morning after they saw the pouch on the table when we sat down as I wanted to get some money. They were stunned to find out I had it on me all night the night before!

I have seen a lot of complains about bad quality and not being sturdy.

As you can imagine, my pouch has been used a lot. When it's not around my waist, it's my normal wallet zipped up in my bag when I'm moving about.

Not one bit has failed, nothing. So I think if you get a shoddy one, send it back as it could just be a bad one of many.

Bad point... It's not waterproof and if like me, you sweat, it will get damp. So I suggest moving it onto your side above the hip if your back gets sweaty. And obviously if it rains, it won't keep dry if you don't.

Other than that, I live by this thing when abroad.

Fully recommend.
on 18 July 2011
the item arrived in just 2 days it was very well packaged the item is very well made and just the right size i would recommend this for traveling as yuo wont have it very visable and i will be using it for traveling on holiday when i go in a few weeks it looks very smart and neet looking the seller did exactly like they said they would communication was very good and item was as labeled on the page i would highly reccomend this item and sellar to everyone buy with confidence
on 25 July 2013
Looked well constructed when I examined it. But when I tried it on found that the belt was far too short for my waistband and would be very uncomfortable to wear on a long trip/flight. So I am returning it for a refund.
on 24 November 2011
This product is exactly as described, seems to be excellent quality and also very unobtrusive and comfortable to wear. I particularly like the generous elasticated waist fitting - good for those who last saw a 32" waist many years ago. If you are looking for a good value money belt this is for you.