on 6 June 2011
I purchased the case based on reviews that I had read and it seemed the one to go for. The leather is very good and the cut outs for the various functions are all there and most fit perfectly. The one that doesn't is the microphone hole, which doesn't line up properly. since I will not be using the mic much that isn't an issue for me and I haven't tried it to see if it muffles the recording or not. It's major flaw is the automatic switch magnets. As with the Apple cover opening and closing the cover puts the iPad to sleep or wakes it, no problem. However, if you flip the front cover around to the back whilst using the iPad it also switches it off. Also since there is no fastening you have to hold the cover in place and any movement of it will put the iPad to sleep or wake it. This is far from ideal because if the cover is around the back it is obvious that it is being used and to have it switching on and off becomes totally unacceptable. To solve this I have switched off the automatic sleep function in the iPad. Shame as that is one of its selling points. The other thing I don't like is that there is no front fastening for the cover, the front is, therefore, liable to flap around when being carried about. There is no problem when using the desk stand function, the front cover slots into the little flap on the back perfectly. I will be looking around for a better one in due course.
on 14 April 2012
I have been on the lookout for a good case for a while for my iPad , my ipad2 case never fitted properly.

I love the look of the iPad and hate bulky cases, I only used to leave a sleeve but after dropping my ipad2 and cracking the screen I decided I would use a case rather then suffer the same fate.

This is gorgeous and protects the ipad while still being light and classy, if fact I think it makes it look more classy then just the iPad y itself, it's really comfortable to hold and well built with good quality leather.

Only downer is the screen power off magnets don't work too well, apparently their is an ipad3 version the works that will remedy this, I'm still giving it 5/5
on 15 May 2012
Excellent real leather folio for my beloved IPad 2... works beautifully, version 3 now turns IPad on and off in the correct way.. earlier versions turned it off when folded back on itself book style.
Its beautifully made and very snug and looks fab mines in textured brown.By the way beware similar looking cases made in "leather" when actually its PU faux leather!
The vendor was excellent and even replied to my email!
on 23 February 2016
Case arrived okay, but the stitching did look a little loose on one edge - 1 month on and that stitching has now completely come undone (see photos)
No opportunity to replace either.
A shame because other than that this could have been an okay case
review image review image
on 22 June 2012
I shall be brief. Buy it. At the price it is a steal. The leather is genuine hide.Styling and make is great. There was a factory smell on opening the package that changed after a day into the aroma of leather. This is hardly a criticism. The case is made in china (so is the ipad!!!)Perfect fit, great looks,sleep function superb. I declare absolutely no conflict of interest.
on 1 March 2014
I've had this for 3 years now and it's still going strong. I use a little bit of tape inside to keep the ipad securely in place, but apart from that it's very good. Stand works well.
on 28 May 2014
Bought as birthday present for my wife from the kids...You can smell the leather and feel the quality...highly recommended and very prompt delivery
on 14 June 2013
Real quality leather ipad case. Looks great and great fit, switches off ipad when you close lid. Worth every penny.
on 15 June 2013
this was so good I brought a second one for my old man... shame there's not a few more colours
on 9 March 2015
Exactly as described, delivered well wrapped and on time, thank you

See one answered question