on 12 July 2017
I badly sprained my right wrist at work and being right handed I was unable to .... you know? I tried with my left but failed miserably. So on the recommendation of a friend i purchased one of these. First of all let me say that it is extremely well made. The handle is angled so that you can easily grip it and the base has a number of inner teeth which hold on firmly to wipes or toilet paper, allowing you to easily reach and wipe where needed, discarding the wipe/paper when done. I will add that "flush-able" wipes are the best thing to use, as ordinary baby wipes can clog up your toilet.
My wrist has healed however I still use this gadget for two reasons. 1) I feel a lot cleaner after 2) it saves a fortune on toilet roll. A couple of wipes per visit and I am done.

The only improvement would be a padded base.
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2017
Hmmm what to say here.
Good solid strong metal . Does not bend into different angles .
The angled head is a good tapered size.
Holds wet wipes in place.
Could benefit from a slight spongy feel to the tapered/bottom wiping part.
Does the job. I needed extra reach as have a very sore lower back . This saves Me the dread of using the loo and knowing its going to hurt my back even more ;)
9 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2017
Thought it would be just the thing...however, I spotted a flaw. Once the tissue is around the product and clamped with the serrated teeth....the action of wiping removes the said tissue. This can leave a complete mess dangling from the product! Also, if you manage to keep the tissue in place, how do you remove it when you actually want to remove it? The thought was there but there is something missing I feel.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 July 2017
I broke my elbow and was unable to attend to the loo myself. Embarrassing and humiliating. Countless times crying and feeling very sorry for myself.

However, this wee tool is amazing. It works best with flushable wet toilet wipes. And it does the job it was made for.

This is a brilliant tool to help give back some independence to those who need it.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2018
Nothing to dislike about this. Operation on index finger (right hand). Glad I had a panic moment and bought this. Couldn’t have survived without it. Andrew disposable wipes only way to go...paper is useless ( just breaks up). Would also be great tool for elderly to keep there dignity that bit longer with a little bit of initial instruction.
One person found this helpful
on 28 April 2018
handle too short for purpose also hard to keep paper on if paper stayed in teeth could not get off without lots of fiddling which became unhygienic the reason I purchased it in first place to help wit bottom wiping after 6 month in hospital after serious illness.
something else to clutter up the cupboard.
having to still rely on help until something better comes along
One person found this helpful
on 5 April 2017
It's very comfortable and easy to use. only downside is that it didn't come with instructions on how to put the toilet paper on it.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2016
Not rocket science but adequate for the price
6 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2018
It is not the easiest product to use and can be a bit annoying trying to master it. Once you have then it works well but I just wish that removing the toilet paper or wipes were easier than it is. I am afraid that I can't say that this has been a God send cause I would be lying.
on 21 March 2017
Lifesaver and dignity maintainer for broken shoulder.
3 people found this helpful