on 19 June 2013
I bought it as a mobile printer. I bought from Amazon Marketplace, and got a great deal on a used, but as new product. It was as described and works so it was very good value.

I give it only 4 stars, as the Bluetooth connection is currently erratic and I haven't looked to see if there is a solution.

Good Points: It is small and portable. It fits in my laptop bag with the laptop. The quality of print is good, and when used by cable, it is very reliable. It works by battery or mains power. In short, it does what it says on the tin. It's a portable printer. (Point of interest. My local Sainsbury's has at least one in use in store)

Not so good points: It's not quick - but it works at the speed I would expect from such a printer. It has no out-tray and has to be positioned so that the printer outputs don't block the prints as they are ejected (or it gets blocked with papers). The Bluetooth connection isn't reliable, so I tend to use a cable. I might be able to sort this out, but I can live with it. The cartridges listed aren't readily available, but the package does include a world wide list of compatible cartridges, and once you find this you can identify more readily available cartridges.

I wouldn't replace my bigger faster home printers with it, but it works well as a portable printer. If you're not going to carry it about, then you would probably be better off with something else - this is its main advantage.

If I lost it, I would probably replace it, as it serves it's purpose well.
on 21 May 2012
I bought this mobile printer to use as part of a mobile office to be used in Hotels etc. This printer fits the bill perfectly. The print quality is very good and it connects to my Apple MacBook Pro by either a wired or Bluetooth connection.

It was very quick and easy to set up but the software needed to be updated which did not present a problem.

I recommend this printer and the seller .
on 26 April 2017
Inks run when wet
on 26 April 2012
It was delivered within a few working days as It was not urgent and therefore no need to pay for additional postage so I was impressed with the delivery speed.

I have only charged it once, for several hours and have used it on perhaps a dozen occasions and I still have not needed to recharge it. It prints out as quick as my HP Officejet Pro 8500A which is pretty snappy and it has yet to fail to print. It's a compact, robust unit and would recommend it to anyone who needs a portable printer.

At the price you pay, you would expect it to be a good, reliable and robust product. So far so good and would rate it 4 stars. I would have rated it at 5 stars if it hadn't been for the price. Then again, the quality might have been compromised if it was cheaper.
on 25 December 2016
Tottaly useless
on 11 December 2014
Great printer... I got in almost 3 years ago and I carry it around almost every day!
It's really resistent... it felt down few times while it was printing and it is still working.
The battery is lasting enough for my job... I print around 30/40 pages a day but I turn it on and off at least every 3/4 pages. I always print with draft resolution (that anyway looks good) and I change the colour ink every 3/4 weeks and the black every 2/3 months, and you can get quite cheep cartridges...
If it was only a bit lighter would be perfect, but I see the Canon portable printer and wasn't looking any lighter!
on 18 July 2012
ok, this printer is amazing value, its very quick good quality and a longish charge life although I have only charged it once I've gotten about three weeks worth of printing out of it - (about 30 mins at a time. 5 days a week) - i will be getting an additional battery for it in a few months once If tested its full capability - photo printing is good, I use it mostly for printing receipts, invoices and product listings as well as supply contracts for my clients great little item well worth a recommendation
on 31 October 2012
This printer is very good for small office or quick printing job.The print quality is very good (typical of HP products). the product is a must fr travellers who are in the habit of printing while on the move.
on 11 August 2014
Am delighted with this little printer. It is very compact, comes with power chargers for the UK, Continent and another (no idea where that one will work). It took a while (OK hours!) to figure out how to get it to work with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 by Bluetooth but once I found a way and they were talking to each other, it happily printed everything I wanted. I also connected it by USB cable (not included in printer's package - why not?) to my little Dell Netbook which runs Windows XP. Again simple to do once I had downloaded the printer's drivers from the CD to the Netbook. It prints beautifully by USB with no problem loading pages. Only had it a week but so far, so good. Highly recommended.
First the gripes
===========

As so many items come with an almost full battery charge I was disappointed that this came with a battery that needed a full charge.

I was also slightly upset that it does not come with a USB cable.

The great things
============

The print quality is superb for producing office documents and printing images in documents and reports.

It works particularly well on slightly better quality paper, (i.e. not the bargain reams of paper but the heaver weight 90gsm presentation quality papers)

The batter life (once charged) is excellent, I have printed a fair few documents and not dented the battery

The print speed is good.

Overall
=====

This is an excellent and very capable office printer that just works.
Bluetooth - a breeze