on 21 May 2012
I bought this mobile printer to use as part of a mobile office to be used in Hotels etc. This printer fits the bill perfectly. The print quality is very good and it connects to my Apple MacBook Pro by either a wired or Bluetooth connection.

It was very quick and easy to set up but the software needed to be updated which did not present a problem.

I recommend this printer and the seller .
on 25 May 2017
Compact and works well
on 26 April 2017
Inks run when wet
on 19 June 2013
I bought it as a mobile printer. I bought from Amazon Marketplace, and got a great deal on a used, but as new product. It was as described and works so it was very good value.

I give it only 4 stars, as the Bluetooth connection is currently erratic and I haven't looked to see if there is a solution.

Good Points: It is small and portable. It fits in my laptop bag with the laptop. The quality of print is good, and when used by cable, it is very reliable. It works by battery or mains power. In short, it does what it says on the tin. It's a portable printer. (Point of interest. My local Sainsbury's has at least one in use in store)

Not so good points: It's not quick - but it works at the speed I would expect from such a printer. It has no out-tray and has to be positioned so that the printer outputs don't block the prints as they are ejected (or it gets blocked with papers). The Bluetooth connection isn't reliable, so I tend to use a cable. I might be able to sort this out, but I can live with it. The cartridges listed aren't readily available, but the package does include a world wide list of compatible cartridges, and once you find this you can identify more readily available cartridges.

I wouldn't replace my bigger faster home printers with it, but it works well as a portable printer. If you're not going to carry it about, then you would probably be better off with something else - this is its main advantage.

If I lost it, I would probably replace it, as it serves it's purpose well.
on 26 April 2012
It was delivered within a few working days as It was not urgent and therefore no need to pay for additional postage so I was impressed with the delivery speed.

I have only charged it once, for several hours and have used it on perhaps a dozen occasions and I still have not needed to recharge it. It prints out as quick as my HP Officejet Pro 8500A which is pretty snappy and it has yet to fail to print. It's a compact, robust unit and would recommend it to anyone who needs a portable printer.

At the price you pay, you would expect it to be a good, reliable and robust product. So far so good and would rate it 4 stars. I would have rated it at 5 stars if it hadn't been for the price. Then again, the quality might have been compromised if it was cheaper.
on 7 August 2015
This was a replacement for faulty HP100 mobile, The replacement printer is now faulty.
I emailed Amazon SA for refund as there must be abatch problem.
No reply after a week. Using formal complaint system.

Buy a Canon iP110 ...amazing ,small faster and lighter
on 25 December 2016
Tottaly useless
on 11 December 2014
Great printer... I got in almost 3 years ago and I carry it around almost every day!
It's really resistent... it felt down few times while it was printing and it is still working.
The battery is lasting enough for my job... I print around 30/40 pages a day but I turn it on and off at least every 3/4 pages. I always print with draft resolution (that anyway looks good) and I change the colour ink every 3/4 weeks and the black every 2/3 months, and you can get quite cheep cartridges...
If it was only a bit lighter would be perfect, but I see the Canon portable printer and wasn't looking any lighter!
on 18 July 2012
ok, this printer is amazing value, its very quick good quality and a longish charge life although I have only charged it once I've gotten about three weeks worth of printing out of it - (about 30 mins at a time. 5 days a week) - i will be getting an additional battery for it in a few months once If tested its full capability - photo printing is good, I use it mostly for printing receipts, invoices and product listings as well as supply contracts for my clients great little item well worth a recommendation
on 31 October 2012
This printer is very good for small office or quick printing job.The print quality is very good (typical of HP products). the product is a must fr travellers who are in the habit of printing while on the move.