Customer reviews

Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Colour: White|Change

on 27 May 2017
I am quite disappointed with my Sonicare, initially it worked well but after only a few months I began to experience issues.
It is temperamental, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. It seems to matter at which angle I hold the toothbrush as it will otherwise switch off or provide very little power insufficient to brush ones teeth. Sometimes it will just turn off without me moving it, it will stop working if I press it against my teeth no matter how gently. I had my Braun for 13 years without issues before 'upgrading.' I would have thrown it out would I have not had bought a vast amount of toothbrush heads. I still try to use it sometime but often end up furious and just using a run of the mill manual brush.
I am also annoyed that I waited so long and did not contact Philips in the warranty period, I always thought surely performance will return back to normal and also I did not really look forward to the hassle, big mistake!
on 7 April 2017
Worked well while it lasted, but lived a much shorter life than my previous electric toothbrushes. My first Philips £35 sonic brush lasted 6 years, a cheapy £15 one lasted 5 years, but this really expensive one lasted just over 3 and then went mad, switching on and off randomly until battery is flat. Shows that you don't necessarily get the quality that you pay for.
on 15 August 2017
This is a good toothbrush when it works but it has serious reliability problems. The one I bought failed after about 18 months and was replaced under the two year warranty. The second one failed a little over a month past the one year warranty for replacements and a replacement was refused although the customer care adviser said it would be when I phoned.. I won't be buying another of these.
on 13 October 2017
Very good. About to replace it now after 5 years. I think it should last longer but it now makes too much noise and seem to be getting loose in the handle and less force in the brush.
on 26 January 2014
This is by far and away the best electronic toothbrush I've ever used.

The brush is reasonably thin ams and so easy to hold and use. This is the first sonicare brush I've tried, having previously always used Oral B toothbrushes (my last was their top of the range triumph excel).

I find the sonicare to be slightly gentler on my gums bit it also seems to achieve slightly better levels of teeth cleaning.

I thought the glass charger to be a bit of a gimmick but after a few weeks I appreciate not having to carefully place it on a charging base.

I also find that the brush also seems to stay very clean, it doesn't seem to really pick up water marks.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it despite the high price.
on 8 April 2017
Mostly Works well and nice design but after 18 months it switches itself on randomly including in the middle of the night and makes an absolute racket waking whole family. Unusable, expected it to last longer.
on 4 March 2017
When it works it's great but the battery failed about about 18 months and now it has failed again (in spite of being careful to follow instructions) and it is too expensive for this!
on 3 June 2017
Stopped working after 18 months of use.Waste of money will buy this product again.I also bought one for my son his no longer woks too.
on 24 June 2017
I've had two of these die just outside the warranty period as well as having a variety of charging/charger problems before that. I'll be getting an Oral-B as a replacement this time.
on 26 April 2017
Prompt delivery, great toothbrush (well used for over a year)