on 13 November 2012
Its all i ever wanted from a pdf reader. You can annotate and even draw all over your pdf's. Would be nice if it had a dictionary highlight function built in like the kindle reader does but otherwise perfect.
on 2 November 2012
You can highlight, annotate, add text or even handwriting, all the basic are here! And of course it is free, much better than the built-in read only pdf reader comes with the fire.
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2012
There is nothing you can say about it, it's simply always been the best of all the offerings on the market
on 10 March 2013
I have a Lot of Manuals and documents in PDF format,
and I wanted to view them on my Kindle.
This does exactly that without any problems.
Recommended for any Kindle owners.
on 13 May 2014
As I use meany PDF files on my PC, this is very useful to me. I have yet to find out what it can do to, or for, PDF files with images on them.
Kindile Fire does not handle these welll, in fact, reduces the images to travisties of the origianal file that I sent to my Kindle.
on 9 March 2014
I cannot write a review that says other than it function adequately but not better, in my personal view, than other readers I have used. I write merely to be courteous to Amazon since they provided the reader without charge. Therefore excellent value.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 February 2016
What can I say – its adobe's free PDF reader. It's offered free so adobe can make its money selling its PDF creation tools and subscription based creative cloud. Reader DC was released to replace Reader 11 and has one of the worst user interfaces I have ever seen. It constantly asking you to subscribe to use certain features.

I have used Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements happily for many years. That being said, I am not a fanboy, and cannot ignore problems with other Adobe products. If you Google "adobe vulnerability" you will see that Adobe Reader, Adobe AIR, and Adobe Flash has to be constantly updated as they are riddled with security vulnerabilities, that allows malware to infect your equipment.

BOTTOM LINE - ENSURE YOU KEEP THIS UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION AT ALL TIMES.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 February 2014
Having a large collection of PDFs that I often need to access, I find this app most useful and it works well on my Kindle Fire HD.

The fact that there is free access to Acrobat.com, which facilitates the storage of documents and their retrieval from this and other mobile devices and also a PC is an additional and essential plus for me.
on 6 February 2014
Doesn't work on the kindlefire hd what a waste off my points can I have them back .why did you let me purchase this when it doesn't work
on 6 February 2014
Downloaded this to use with overdrive and have experienced considerable grief accessing data through my mail account. In the end gave up