Style Name: Purple-Oven Glove|Change
Price:£7.97+ Free shipping

on 22 May 2016
Great gloves - nice and thick and protect your hands even at the hottest oven temperatures over the last six months I have been using them. They're wearing well and have been easy to wash and quick to dry.
on 5 May 2014
This oven glove is great, I bought it to match in with my purple colour scheme in my kitchen and the colour does go really well. The oven glove itself works brilliantly, no heat comes through, good size to protect the whole of my hands.
on 11 March 2014
I had a set of these bought for me for a Christmas present a few years ago and they are fabulous! We recently purchased our very first home and so I wanted a new pair to co-ordinate with my other kitchen accessories.

The oven gloves arrived soon after ordering and they are just as perfect as the first set I have. I even bought the apron (reverse pattern) to match.
on 24 January 2014
Bought these for a good friend as a surprise gift, as I happended to notice the pair she was using, were well worn to say the least. She was firstly delighted to receive them and said they were very good quality, highly recommend.
on 22 February 2012
billiant item ,mum was well pleased, was supposed to be for mothers day but i gave in and let her have it ,as u may guess my mums spoilt,
on 12 November 2013
These are in my favourite colour purple and are nice and thick. I would definately recommend these especially as they are so cheap
on 9 January 2016
Very pleased, I was a little worried that the gloves would be a on the thin side however they have plenty of padding. Love the design adds a refreshing splash of colour to the kitchen and are also easy to clean.
on 13 January 2013
the fabric inside the glove is (as on the outside) smooth and silky. Unfortunately when you lift something heavy it can just slip. I think it is dangerous for me as I have weak wrists and cannot cope with that extra problem
on 5 July 2015
Very poor and dangerous item. Insufficient material has been used in the glove area - so the stitching came undone and allowed my thumb to go straight through to touch a scalding pan. This happened after only a eight months, so the goods were clearly faulty when supplied. BEWARE - DO NOT BUY THIS - YOU COULD GET SERIOUSLY BURNT !!!!
on 16 May 2013
I have had this a while now and am a bit disappointed, it doesn't wash well at all, the colour has faded, but worse than that the insides all screw up which makes it really hard to use.