Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 31 January 2014
I absolutely love this game! Like almost all games for tablet devices it is simple yet strangely addictive. However my one problem with this game is that after paying 61 coins for it on my Kindle Fire, I see no difference between this and the version which is free to download. It runs at exactly the same speed, there are no extra options, unlockables or game modes and just like the free version there are no advertisements on screen to disrupt game play. I'm not too concerned because I used coins which came free with my Kindle Fire but I'm thinking I might as well have saved my coins and stuck to the free version.
on 27 March 2014
CRAZY FUN, all the way the way through. This app puts your skills to the test, and brings your patience to a limit. Learn how to be a Fruit Ninja master as you progress through the game while you treat yourself to a time-consuming, funny, realistic and a mind-bogglingly fun game! Perfect for EVERYONE!!!
on 18 March 2013
As addictive as any game invented ever just play it then play it again and again and again Get it now
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2013
Great fun! I like this a lot and it is incredibly simple to play, fruit is thrown randomly across the screen and you have to slash it by swiping your finger across, very addictive, for me anyway. I recommend giving it a go.
on 23 May 2013
loads of fun
upgrading to the full version from the freebie, we also have the xbox version as well
all of them are really fun to play - recommended !!
on 17 January 2013
Bought it to keep my son happy and it can be quite a blast for a quick 10 minutes. Need to be carefull though as it can be quite addictive!
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2013
Great game for all ages.
Only need to swipe the screen with the finger, which can suit even the youngest of players.
We find that it is even fun to have two players swiping at once.
on 4 November 2013
Like many, I heard about this app because the PM is supposedly addicted to it. It took me a while to download it, because I'm generally not a fan of arcade apps. Eventually I had to see what the fuss is about.

This is an *immensely* satisfying game, and should provide lessons to every wannabe developer out there. The graphics are bold, colourful and clean. The sound effects of the slashing and arcade buzzers really complement those graphics, and swiping your fingers across the screen (sometimes in a long drag, somethings with a chaotic frenzy) keeps you fully engaged in the experience. The developers could have left it at that, but the different game modes mean you can challenge yourself in different ways to keep up the interest.

A thoroughly immersive and fun game. An easy download.
on 29 March 2013
Very good game fun,addictive and entertaining! Avoid bombs, slash through fruit and try hard not to miss slice any fruit! I find this app brilliant and really fun,although after wards when I was playing I noticed a blue bar that would fill up as you played. When it reached the top you would get a reward I thought it could be something like a bomb deflect ( which appears on iPad version). Unfortunately it wasn't, fruit ninjas own network, Beintoo had given me a pizza hut coupon I could collect. To be honest I wouldn't find any use in that where I live there is no pizza hut or anything like that so I ignored it.
I do recommend this app but parents should try and block Beintoo and the rewards unless the would need any use in a coupon for a shop or restaurant.
on 20 March 2013
Very addictive and fun. I like it a lot because it is the one game I am better than my boyfriend. There are also a few different games within it so you do not get bored of one game and it is also good quality. Only annoying thing is occasionally an advert will get in the way.