Customer reviews

2,147
Size: Twin Set|Change

on 14 September 2017
Love these phones very nice looking. The only negative comment I could make is the volume could be louder as I have hearing difficulties but I just press the hands-free button and I can cope. Easy to use.
on 12 July 2017
I like the phone but sound is not loud enough. The only thing is that I can't increase the sound on the Answering M/C. I still trying find how to stop the cold calls as they outside UK.
on 29 June 2017
as advertised, though a bit lengthy to compile numbers into the contacts list.otherwise no problems. a smart and neat set of phones for the price -
satisfied.
Amazing cordless duo. The pager button is very helpful in finding the cordless phone. The display is very clear and has long battery life.
on 11 April 2017
These are poor in one aspect only The sound is frequently very poor such that it is impossible to hear the other end, and in some cases they cannot hear me. I tend to stick to my mobile now for this reason. No idea why but tends to happen on longer phone calls I guess I should get around to returning them!!
Robert
on 14 February 2014
we were looking to replace and upgrade our tired set of landline cordless phones and came across these on amazon.......they arrived promptly and were very easy to set up charging all the phones in several hours.
they look stylish and have a vast array of features and settings and in our view are great value.........free p+p too so spot on!
on 9 December 2014
I have these phones for few years so it was a pleasure to buy them for one of my offsprings. I had previous model for many many years so decided to upgrade it as it has color screen. In spite of having it for long time I still haven't worked out how to store incoming tel no:(
on 12 March 2017
Never buy a phone with square edges!! Look for one with round ones, otherwise your ear WILL hurt.
Apart from that - telephone with answering machine. Works perfectly fine.
on 14 May 2017
Bought as a gift for parents, easy to use and three handsets saves the rush up and down the stirs.
on 14 September 2017
Not as loud as I would like, quieter than the panasonic it replaced, otherwise - good