Sakura Universal Electronics charger

This unit replaces a multitude of chargers and is a cheap alternative to buying branded parts. It comes with a huge array of adapters to fit just about any small electronic device from phones to tablet computers. A great unit and ideal for a spare charger incase one fails out of ther many we all have today to charge the multitude of gadjets we all own. It seems well made although some of the addon adaptors seem a bit flimsy but for £1.99 for the lot you can't go wrong. A very useful product at a great price.
on 30 April 2013
I purchased this as I have so many different items that need power or the occasional recharge, and there are never enough 3-pin sockets of standard chargers.

With this, I can use the 3-pin USB adapter, and which ever connection for the particular job in hand, or the laptop USB port, Job done!!

Would recommend this to anyone.
on 13 December 2013
it is a good product with a lot of options however sometimes my wife has trouble charging her phone(the connection not great), however apart from that, it is good(ps. the wife's phone is listed on the box, so there should be no problem charging).
on 26 November 2012
Bought this as it seemed to be a good quality / multi charger. Unfortunately, the quality is not as good as I hoped it would be. It works, sure, but I don't expect the retractable cable to last!
on 8 March 2014
Even if you only have one device that you have lost the charger for then this is worth it, just think of the other bits as bonus attachments, so far I have used it on my psp and an old mobile phone
on 12 December 2013
perfect!It covers the majority of all electronic devises!!!!!!!!!!Could ask for no more and arrived ahead of estimated time.It does what it says on the box.
on 12 January 2014
very versatile and because I guessed what product I needed I was well impressed as it can match lots of different models of phones.
on 5 April 2013
Sakura Universal Electronics Charger
use full product to have rechager most phone i keep it in the car just incase
on 25 November 2012
Just what I wanted.Simple and easy to use in a neet bag.No need to go hunting for connectors anymore.Thanks.Des Craig
on 31 October 2012
will not charge all phones mines lg not right adapter at the cheap price i paid its ok but would not say its worth more build quility not so good