Style Name: Compact Courier 80|Colour Name: Black|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 February 2014
I purchased this case for a Canon EOS M Compact System Camera with EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens. The case is relatively inexpensive, fits very well, offers good protection, and looks the part. There is one caveat, though - the main compartment is closed by a zip, which could scratch either the body or LCD of the camera being inserted. So I am very careful to ensure the case is open wide before removing or replacing the camera.
on 5 July 2015
Fits my bridge camera in nicely with room for spare batteries memory cards etc very well made a quality product that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the strap is very long and as a larger bloke find fits very comfortably across my body. Got this for under a tenner and would have expected to pay twice that for this had I picked it up on the high street. Top marks all round and delivered next day as well.
on 23 April 2014
I've recently purchased a Sony Nex 5TL and have spent a lot of time looking for a decent bag/case for it. There are a number on here to choose from, but I didn't think any of them offered the right protection, ease of use, quality, or were priced reasonably.

After finding an old Cybershot in my drawer in a Lowepro bag, I thought I'd have a look for one that would fit my Nex 5TL. A few minutes later this one popped up. I was a little torn between this and the 70 - although this is slightly larger. It's an excellent bag!

The padding is fantastic. I've not had to put it to the test yet, but I'm sure it would offer quite a bit of protection. My camera is sealed securely inside, away from dust and the elements. Zips and a flap secured by velcro. There is enough space for a spare lens, although I've not go another one yet. I'd imagine it would be quite a snug fit. As I've got my camera now, there is enough space for the fash and a pack of cards or two to fit is as well. There is a handy pocket for an extra batter or SD card, plus another you could probably use for a screen cleaning cloth, or the battery/SD card you didn't put in the designated pocket.

The strap is a good size to be comfortable, but not too wide..The clips are plastic, which is the only down side. But they are chunky and should last. Build quality is great. I'd feel safe taking my camera out in this. Which is why I thought I'd write this quick review. It's very reasonably priced. It's £20+ more expensive everywhere else. I bought for £11.50. Amazon have just lowered this to under £10 (Argh, annoying!), which is fantastic value.
on 12 June 2016
I have bought many Lowepro items and they are always good quality and well made at a reasonable price. When I saw this item for less than £5 I could not believe it, and when I purchased it I was not expecting the usually quality. Well I was very surprised as it is a great little camera case, well made, good padding for protection and looks good into the bargain.
My Nikon 1 J2 fits snuggley inside, with a space for a battery and lens covers.
Highly recommend.
on 31 March 2012
The camera bag is excelent for carrying a Sony Nex 3 or 5/5N with 1 extra 50 mm lense or maybe an extra battery. I use the extra space for the flash and the IPad camera kid. It has a pocket for extra SD cards and a cloth for cleaning the lense. It is a very elegant and compact solution. Should I design a bag for my camera (and had the talent :-) it would look like this.
on 15 March 2012
I bought over 6 months ago to house my E-P3, 14-42 Kit lens and a 20mm pancake, I wanted a small case to carry it all around (it's perfect for this) or to put into rucksack when walking etc. Having just purchased a 40-150mm lens and a Raynox DCR-150, I now have the issue of what bag to choose again, so I've gone for a second one, different color this time. Note: M4/3 lenses are a lot smaller than Canon/Nikon.
on 23 February 2016
I got a bargain with this, well below RRP.
A good quality small camera bag that fits a canon EOS M, with zoom and lens hood filters, battery charger and flash.
It's a tight fit and I had to take out the liner, but it's pretty good for a semi compact camera and accessories.
I don't think an SLR would fit, and a point and shoot compact would disappear - so it's the Goldilocks option.
on 6 February 2014
Bought on a lightning deal. Excellent quality as always from Lowepro. It's very well thought out and versatile as you can remove the inner case. I use the inner-case for my EOS-M with 20mm STM lens or the whole case when I want to add my 18-55mm lens too.

Also a space for spare battery/memory cards.

Look at the images - they are incredibly accurate.
on 10 June 2016
This is a very small bag and you do need to check the dimensions closely against what you plan to fit in it. If you get it right, it is a wonderfully light and compact bag which offers excellent protection to your precious camera gear. A nice feature is that the padded interior 'box' can be pulled out and used in another bag if needed.
Anyway, to give you an idea of size, I carry an Olympus E-PL3 with Lumix 35-100mm zoom fitted, and a Lumix 14mm, the 35-100 lens hood, VF2 viewfinder and spare battery. This fills the bag so everything is a snug fit and doesn't rattle around. It's not one of those bags where you can just throw in everything, but if you plan to carry a minimalist kit, it's ideal.
on 10 December 2015
This bag is the perfect size for my Lumix LX100 and the additional pouch is ideal to carry around the clip on flash and spare battery. Having only previously owned Crumpler camera bags, normally far more expensive than this one, I was surprised at how good the quality is. I'm not entirely sure how this bag is available for so little money!

If you have an 'advanced' larger compact camera like the LX100, Fujifilm X30, etc then I would snap this up.