on 7 December 2011
Just had it for two weeks now and i use it every day. I always carry my Panasonic G3 with the kit lens and the 45-200mm in it and they fit comfortably. But there is no more space for any other lens in this combo. There is still space for several spare batteries, filters, SD cards and similar items. Very good looking bag and the material that is made of looks and feels really strong.

Until now i don't have the problems with the stitches holding the strap (or in the rest of the bag), but the strap itself looks (and feels) cheap. I haven't seen damaging in my clothes yet like reported, but i added a strap pad to it from an old laptop bag to make it more comfortable on the shoulder.

It's the ideal bag for a m43 combo.
on 19 February 2015
This is an excellent bag. Really good build quality, and pretty cool for a camera bag. In fact, it looks more like a mini courier bag. Enough room for a couple of cameras. In my case an Olympus OM4 and a Holga just fit. Only one small criticism,but still important. I think there should be a Velcro tab as well as the clips to secure the flap. It would save having to clip it down all the time and give faster access. Apart from that, brilliant bag.
on 3 September 2015
can not believe this tiny bag fit my canon 600d and 18-55mm lens. I can take the camera out with ease and it serves better than my kata grip bag. material is waterproof, and there's a slip pocket at the back to put the lens cap away, instead if trying to shove in your pocket or bag.
on 2 February 2015
Looks and feels nice and is a good size for my Sony a6000. I can carry the 16-50 kit lens, SEL 50 f1.8 and 2 spare batteries.

Strap is petty nasty though. Kind of rough at the sides so has caused my sweater to pill. Also the closure system is quite fiddly - no way you can do it with one hand.

Then again it was very cheap so still worth the buy at 6 quid.
on 2 December 2015
Ordered this to go with a Canon EOS 1200D. The bag was well packaged. It has several compartments for stuff you might need such as SD-cards and a charger and there is an internal divider that can be removed. The bag is of way better quality than I expected so I am very pleased. It has a smooth, leathery finish, a well-padded interior and the tags say it is waterproof. It seems quite sturdy as well. Hopefully it will serve me well :)
Great little bag - this is a Lowepro brand. Ideal for a small camera like the Sony NEX or ILCE. Don't like that the strap attaches to the top back rather than the top sides: this is obviously for putting around one's waist but makes it awkward for shoulder use which it's claimed to suit... Still it's very well made and seems very durable. Great value for the money!
on 7 July 2015
Any item is only as good as its weakest point. In the case of this camera bag, the weak point is the strap - I wouldn't trust putting my dSLR in it for fear of it breaking at the points where both ends are attached to the bag. Its saving grace is that it doesn't overtly look like a typical camera bag (which was the reason why I bought it) and so may be repurposed to carry something lighter (and less expensive)
on 4 November 2011
Got this totally based on how cool it looked and I was very pleased with my purchase until I had to use it. I have been travelling for a couple months now and a few things have generated quite a big disappointment over this bag. First, the stitches holding the strap in place almost came off after less than 3 weeks using it. I had to have them sewn by a shoe repairer who used far better thread and it has been in place ever since but it now shows all the stitching on the outside. Then I realised that the strap was actually damaging my clothes, I now have many t-shirts and a couple trousers damaged precisely in the area in which the bag strap sits, it seems that it works its way through clothes leaving little fabric balls on the way that look awful.

I will be replacing this bag really soon, shame because I really liked how it looked and it is quite spacious on the inside.
66 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2014
Great product and so cheap.
I bought this for my GH4 and zoom lens and is perfect fit.
Although it is very cheap it is well made and functional.
I would use it with mirrorless and small DSLR.
on 26 February 2013
Good materials. Ideal size for MFT cameras plus one or two lenses. The only thing I don't like is the way the belt is attached to the bag.

See one answered question