on 10 May 2012
I ordered just one pack of 2 at first but was impressed with quality so decided to order another two. They are soft and seem good quality but they do need at least one wash to get rid of manufacturer smell. I bought this for the uppababy vista carry cot mattress but it fits fine even though it is listed for a moses basket
on 10 April 2012
These sheets are a good size and will do the job but they are a lot thinner than other sheets that I have purchased from Matalan for around the same price.
on 2 February 2012
The sheets arrived promptly and I was impressed with how soft they felt and there bright white colour. I had a bit of stuggle putting them over the mattress however the fit was fine, once in place. There is a strong unusual smell when I took the sheets out of the packaging although they were as new, so I will be washing the sheets in the hope the smell goes away. Overall I will give the product three stars as the material is nice and soft and has a nice white appearance, and is cheap at the price.
on 5 August 2011
having looked around for moses basket sheets these seemed like a bargain, with argos charging about £10 for the same thing. arrived very quickly and was pleased to see the sheets seem good quality, quite thick and soft. would definitely recommend!!
on 9 November 2015
I recieved this product super super quick! So happy with the quick service. It looks exactly how it is in the picture, except I didn't expect it to be of such high quality! This includes 2 fitted sheets for a Moses basket in the colour white. The material is really soft, this will be kind to a new born skin.

I'm a very happy customer! Will definitely keep ordering more from here. Thank you for excellent service! And great price.
on 28 November 2011
I bought these for a Mama's and Papa's moses basket and they fit great. They're lovely and soft and arrived very quickly. I've ordered another pack.....
on 1 October 2011
I had been looking for sheets and saw some in Mothercare and they were not very nice, but I saw the review and bought theses. I am very pleased they are beautiful and soft and very reasonable, I want to buy some more .Very good value for money.
on 27 October 2011
These sheets fit both the Moses basket and the pram so we will certainly get lots of use out of them.
They are nice and soft and good quality.
on 8 May 2015
We bought 2 lots of these for Linens Limited Deluxe Quilted Moses Basket Mattress, 74 x 28 x 3.5 Cm, and noticed that they don't quite fit as well as we would have liked. They seem to be short on the width and as result the elastic edges creep up in the middle. Its not a big issue but its an indicator of build quality for me and this product is lacking in that area as a result.
on 4 October 2011
Very good value delivery was very quick .What else can you say about a set of sheets,they fit crib and pram