on 1 November 2016
It broke whilst putting together so didn't make it to first use. messaged over refund had no reply. now it just sits in a bag doing nothing
on 5 February 2012
Our telescope is still in the box after quite a few attempts to set it up and gaze at the stars. For a start the instructions are not very clear. Then once it is set up you cannot see anything through it. The scope was bought so that our grandchildren could learn more about the stars but because of its very oddly sized tripod and because it moves about so easily the grandchildren could see less than us and very soon gave up on it.
6 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2016
The telescope did not fit on to the tripod. I was advised that it would eventually fit on tightly but we had to give up for fear of snapping the plastic. After giving this to a mechanic to adapt it is now sitting on the tripod.
on 19 February 2013
In principle, the telescope and tripod look good for the price. However, on 2 different telescopes, the mounting point on the tripod is wider than the attachment on the telescope and will not mount. Great service from Amazon as they replaced the first one without any issues as I thought it would be a one off, unfortunately the second was identical.

I have now returned the product for a refund.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 November 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 2 January 2015
This a very simple, basic telescope for beginners. We bought this for our curious 5 year old and it's perfect for him. He can look at the moon in better detail and start to learn about the telescope. It's not perfect, but it does well for its price. Good value for a child's first telescope.
One person found this helpful
on 9 January 2015
quality was awful couldn't see anything at all through it, bought as Christmas present and had one very very unhappy child on Christmas day, item was returned and I received a full refund. Supplier good but product bad, don't recommend
on 29 December 2015
Excellent
on 4 January 2015
The telescope does not work, my son has been gutted and so this amde me really upset to see his face expression changed from excited to not happy at all.
on 11 January 2016
Screw that holds eyepiece in does not screw in thread does not hold screw.