Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 1 February 2012
Thi film is a must see. It is great for the whole family, everyone from 4 years old to 100+ will love this film, especially if you like fairy tales.
Get it and I'm sure you will not find it a disappointment.
on 12 December 2014
Well what a fantastic story a hidden gem our grandchildren [aged 4 and 6] loved it and were as enthralled as we were [aged 67 and 65] a must see
on 15 October 2015
Really top notch kids animation from France which grown-ups can enjoy too. The story is great, well thought out (I won't spoil it for you) and the animation is absolutely fantastic. We run a community cinema and are giving serious thought to putting this on...Much better than some of the French animation described as 'stunning'...'Azur and Azram' anyone? Would wholeheartedly recommend this for kids of all ages up to teens
on 15 July 2012
one of my favorite films as mother. It is magical, different from what i'd seen. My kids enjoyed a lot.
on 27 May 2014
This is a lovely film, my children and I have rented it countless times so that it was time to own our own copy. I highly recommend this film for children and adults alike. There are a few mildly perilous scenes in it, which could upset a very young child, but generally good for anyone to view. I have yet to watch the ending without shedding a tear of happiness!
on 4 September 2013
Eleanor's secret is a lovely story rendered in beautiful hand drawn animation, some very interesting effects well worth the money. Excellent swift delivery.
on 11 May 2014
I am not going to critique this film. All I can say is my 3 and 8 year old were transfixed.
on 29 December 2012
This is a beautiful story and the animation is fantastically quirky and eye-catching. Definitely one to see again and again. And again.
on 9 January 2012
This is a great film. Great for children of all ages. It brings you in a different world for an hour 1/2. Highly recommended
on 16 June 2016
I was looking for a 3 year old Eleanor's gift - this is perhaps a little old for her, so I will put it aside for later. Graphics and story look charming - perhaps more for a 7+ year old. But I know I am a picky grandmother.