on 31 May 2011
Great for transport (soft material hence very light-weight, small pockets on both sides, easy to carry with both shoulder strap and hand-held straps), space-friendly (can be folded completely flat), my kitten finds it good fun (a perfect kitten tunnel/playhouse/hide when only one side is open)!

My kitten was due to have his first vet visit and this is why I was buying this product. I deliberately ordered it days before the appointment date thinking he could spend some time getting use to the carrier. I throw his toys into the carrier, and he would play and rest inside the carrier. It's proved to be a great purchase- it worked perfect with his vet visit and he still plays with/in the carrier (the fabric seems durable with kitten claws)!

Very satisfied with this item.
on 9 August 2012
The seller was fine, despatched very promptly etc.

Unfortunately I the carrier isn't up to the job, at least for a cat. I took our small cat on a journey that I've made lots of times on the bus etc. I thought this carrier would be lighter, which it is, but I was terrified all the time that the zip would give way and open up. The problem is that there is no stiffening round the zipped ends, so the carrier bends and flexes with the weight of the animal, which could easily make the quite flimsy zips open up.
on 26 August 2012
This is an excellent buy. Having to use public transport and a walking stick I find conventional carriers awkward. I use the shoulder strap which is easier and the cats seem calmer and more comfortable in this carrier. Having read one of the reviews I putt two small padlocks on the zips so they cannot come undone without the keys it also holds the weight of my largest cat whom is well over a stone. I would strongly recommend this product.
on 9 August 2011
I bought two bags as I got two kittens but to be honest they fitted into 1 with plenty of room. They still do in fact and are now 12 weeks. The bag is well made and of a good quality and the zip has a nice smooth action making it easy to close up quickly to stop the kittens getting out. That said they actually seem to quite like being in it as it is quite like their tunnel that they play in. It is also very lightweight so is easy to carry even with two of them in it. Also you can chose to carry by the handle or the shoulder strap that comes with it. A good buy.
on 17 June 2013
I bought this carrier for my cat as I liked it was material and thought is slightly nicer and hopefully offered more comfort than a plastic carrier case.

I've used the carrier a total of 5 times and has already broken. I had my cat in the carrier when the zip gave way and my cat pushed out (very near a busy road). I luckily managed to catch him quickly but was quite a traumatic journey for him.

Very unimpressed with this product and a total waste of money. I wouldn't recommend it.
on 3 June 2011
I ordered this carrier on Wednesday, about noon and received it on Thursday! I'm really impressed with service from this seller.
Also the carrier itself looks good, well finished, my kitty started going inside and playing with it (jumping on top) 5 minutes after i brought it home. The flaps are big, zip works very good, won't be a problem the get cat inside to go to the vet or take the cat out of it.
Definitely will recommend :)
on 8 August 2011
I took my cat to the vets with this carrier yesterday. Somehow, although the carrier was closed, she managed to escape. We have not seen her since.

Please be aware that these carriers make it easier for your cat to get out, with only the zip to secure it. On the way to the vet she also seemed very uncomfortable in it. I hope we see her again soon but I just wanted to warn all prospective buyers of the dangers of this type of carrier.

Please be safe with the choices you make. A good old fashioned plastic, sturdy carrier may be for the best.

Blessed Be x
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2012
Light and easy to carry, I bought two so I can take both my cats to the vet even if I am if I am on my own, and because you don,t use it all the time they can be packed away.
on 18 November 2012
I bought this as it seemed reasonably cheap and I was on a tight budget. The carrier is on the small side, which is fine at the moment as my cat is only 6 months old, but it could be a problem later.

Overall the quality seems OK but I have found that I have to be careful with the zips. They are quite lightweight and the first time I used it, one of the zips failed. Fortunately I was able to rezip it and it's been fine since but this could have been a major problem.

Overall this is a budget carrier that just about does the job. However, I now wish that I'd spent a bit more and bought a better quality item. Not recommended mainly because of the zip failure.

Update. I have now had the throw the carrier in the bin. On the way to the vets my cat panicked and managed to burst through the mesh viewing window! Not dissimilar to breakfast scene in Alien where the unfortunate John Hurt get's a bit of a surprise. Fortunately, once he was out he was quite happy to sit in the back shredding the parcel shelf whilst I finished my journey.

Definitely NOT recommended.
on 29 March 2012
This is perfect if your cat won't get into a hard carry case. We bought this bag as our cat goes stiff as a board when he sees a carry case, but he went into this soft bag quite willingly! (Tricked into visiting the vets!) It is easy to carry on your shoulder. The only downside is that I worried he bounced about a bit more than a hard carry case as the flooring sort of crumples a bit under his weight. Another thing was that the window for him to look out of is not very big (but then he was fairly quiet, so maybe he preferred that). And finally, I have heard that the weight of a big cat might loosen the zips in transit, and your cat could escape (though this didn't happen with us) - it is just something to be aware of if your cat is a little more portly! I think all of the downsides would not apply if you were driving your cat somewhere and only apply if you're carrying him a long distance down the road like we were.

See one answered question