on 27 October 2011
What a lovely toy - often the ring style stackers are quite fiddly for small children, but this one is a dream to put together and pull apart. It's great to see toddlers work out that the magnets attract one way and repel the other. I have bought several of these as 1st birthday presents as they always go down so well. Very durable too.
on 7 December 2015
Lovely toy. Really well made. Even though I'm the one putting it back together goodness knows how many times a day, it's still slightly pleasurable as the pieces are magnetic. Great little toy. But my dog loved it too and ate the ball on the top!
on 6 April 2013
Magnetic feature makes this impossible to stack when magnet is wrong way up on each piece, which for a one year old is very frustrating and confusing... i wanted magnetic to make it easier didnt realise it would be like this. U cant explain how magnets work to such a young child , wrong age group listed.

customer service = great
on 27 February 2012
Very suitable for a crawling and a toddling 9 - 18 month year ols. the magnets make it so much more useful and older children find it fun too!
on 23 September 2014
The wooden ball at the top has been a nightmare for me as my little monster instead of playing with the stacks, keeps throwing this wooden ball at all the glass items in the house like my laptop, iPad, glass windows, TV, etc. I've also been hit with this ball very hard by my kid when playing. If you have a naughty kid like mine, first thing to do when you buy this is hide the wooden ball never to be seen again by your kid!

Stacks are nice, magnetic ones. Although difficult for kids to figure out which way to stack up correctly, still not a bad purchase. Helps them learn different colours & how to stack them.
on 3 July 2014
Beautiful toy. Great quality. Lovely colours. My baby enjoyed it from about 9 months and my 3 year old loves it too! Great fun working out how the magnets work. ..ie sticking or pushing away.
on 19 December 2012
Bright and well painted, magnets mean it stacks well, Has a great sensory feel, beware of head as baby enjoys putting all shapes in mouth!
on 5 May 2013
Well made stacking toy, sturdy and a nice size. My son is fascinated by the magnets. Very happy with my purchase :)
on 5 October 2012
What more can you say? Magnets= fun!! very safe well made magnet toy. Baby can spend hours playing with this toy...and adults too!!!! The fascination of magnets!!
on 26 December 2014
Excellent little toy. My nephew is in love with it. The wooden pieces are sturdy, yet a 1 year old can play with them without hurting themselves. Great little addition to our toy trunk.