on 15 September 2013
Needed a set of cars to work with a scalextric set for my 4yr old daughter. Apart from the tiny spoilers on the back of the cars being broken off (almost immediatley), these are tough and work well with the track. To be fair, a 4yr old is probably a bit young for these which is why the spoilers broke, but this does not make the cars work any less well. Also comes with spare pickups, which is good for little fingers which like to push the cars backwards along the track! Terrific product for a good price.
on 4 April 2014
Bought these at xmas mainly for my nephew. I have a very big track with fast cars but needed some hardwearing cars that one can crash without worry tht thy might break. And crash they did! no worries tho thts y i bought them. They still go fast and he loved them. I have packed away till next xmas now. Am happy with purchase.
on 14 April 2013
Almost half the price that scalextric wanted, the product is the same so I dont know how they can do it for the price, but I am not complaining, just think scalextric should look at their pricing !!!
on 14 December 2013
I purchased this Scalextric Start set for my Nephew overseas in the uk. I found out that this product does not include any track....I guess it was my bad, however I would have thought that the packaging or Amazon would indicate that there is no track and that this would help. How disappointing for my nephew to get the cars and not the track and controllers etc....Bummer!!
Scalextric Start C3164 Pro Racing 1:32 Scale Twin Slot Car Pack
55 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2014
Bought these to replace the worn out 25 year old cars on my son's Scalextric set to keep the grand children happy for the days before Christmas.
On the plus side, they worked well, and the magnets within them made them stick to the track much better than the originals, but not so much as to make it too easy and remove the need for any skill.
On the negative side, rear spoilers are very flimsy and very quickly got damaged. Probably the result of trying to be accurate with the modelling at this scale, and with care it wouldn't happen, but care and 7 and 5 year olds don't really go together!
on 8 February 2014
Bought as present and recipient is pleased. This is just for the two cars no track included ! Good replacement for broken cars or budget racers.
on 22 November 2013
works fine and is very durable. spoiler comes off but it is easy to reattach. Good buy at good price.
on 26 July 2014
I thought this would have come on a bigger box but all in all a great buy
on 4 August 2014
TWo excellent race cars at a very good price. Our grandson loved them.
on 21 February 2014
First class delivery. Grand children very pleased.