Customer reviews

on 27 May 2017
Used this along with my new safety razor. I actually nicked myself and had a small cut. Once I had finished shaving I applied this and it stopped the bleeding straight away. I had done two passes with that shave and it was my first time and when I used the block it was a bit nippy but not enough that I wouldn't use it. A lot of the sites I had read about safety razors on recommended this product and I am glad I went with it. For the price as well it should last for a long time
If you are a wet shaver like me then this is a must have for you shaving table. But bear in mind this is a very small block (which is all you need and will last you years and years). Good product which I have been using regularly.
on 18 May 2017
Had this for couple weeks now and it's the first time I've ever used one and got to say I think its great, I like the tingling feeling you get when I use it, it feels like it's tightening your pores up, I would definitely buy again and would recommend, but don't get it on your lip and accidentally lick it, it's not nice.
on 10 September 2017
This is a bit pricey but quality is excellent. I've tried others, including one that look like a deodorant stick which turned out to be really inferior and with use dissolved from inside and fell apart. Although a block can go flying across the bathroom and shatter on the floor, I'd rather take that chance than use inferior quality. Of course I could drop this tomorrow....
on 29 May 2017
I've just started to use a DE razor having never used one before. Doing my research beforehand, several people recommended this bloc. It's brilliant for soothing the skin and stopping those little nicks one always gets from time to time. Buy it!
on 27 April 2017
Why spend so much on fancy after shave lotions etc etc all you need to do is rinse face after shaving with cold water, run this block under cold water for a second then wipe over face to close pores and learn where u may be shaving too closely. Towel off, shave balm, job done.
on 15 April 2017
I was a bit sceptical when I read about these blocks. Alas my scepticism was quelled when I tried this for the first time. Makes the skin tighten up and the small Nick I managed to give myself didn't even bleed!!. Cheaper than using balm too. Just don't drop it!!
on 23 June 2017
i had this product before but in a test tube. awful. this is way better. same great product but in a better format. lasts a lot longer too. i only put it on obvious knicks and areas that sometimes get irritated. works flawlessly.
on 5 July 2017
Bought this for my husband as it had been recommended to him. He has suffered with rashes after shaving and small cuts also. He tried it and was greatly surprised by the effect it has had on his chin and neck. The rash has gone and the cuts have stopped bleeding straight away after applying. BE WARNED IT DOES STING QUITE A BIT, but well worth it if it works.
on 8 March 2017
Wet this block and quickly rub it across your face - WOW! Now that's an uplifting way to close the pores and keep the dirt out!
I've never used one before and it's miles better that just cold water :-)