on 10 April 2017
Nice
on 27 April 2017
Good quality
on 1 February 2013
The whole process was easy, quick and just what I expected. Great present for grown up kids, this way I know it will go on something useful.
on 18 January 2015
Great
on 20 December 2013
This printed out fine, but I did not realise it was designed to be printed on A4 paper, then folded twice to A6. I used nice paper and it was a bit thick for the job. Results looked good.
on 13 January 2013
This was obviously a Christmas gift and was very nice, but later I bought another gift certificate or another member of the family, and that was a plastic card with a pretty card which was posted to me.

I prefer the plastic as being durable but for speed the printable certificate is ideal.

From the point of view of giving siblings a gift each, it would have been better to have given the same. However, I did not realize that I had pushed the wrong button. Still not sure where I went wrong must have been in a hurry, it was Christmas.
on 1 April 2013
This was the first time I had purchased an amazon voucher on the computer & it was easy to do & I printed off the voucher the same day. It's great gift idea as people then have a choice of what they'd like to buy. It does rely on the purchaser having a printer to print the voucher off onto paper & then fold it into the card. Good choice of card designs on amazon for a range of occasions, however you could just email the voucher to the person you bought it for if you had no printer access. Highly recommend, I'd buy one again in the future.
on 15 January 2013
When you know that what someone wants is the freedom to make their own choice, this is a wonderfully convenient way to do it. To sit at a computer and within seconds to have your gift token printed is brilliant. In my case the recipients - who weren't children by the way - will have wanted to buy books and Music DVDs and there is the knowledge that the choice at Amazon is broader than individual shops will be able to offer. A great alternative to traipsing around a crowded high street.
on 29 January 2012
After being unable to purchase an Amazon gift card for 25pounds in my local shops, it left me little time to order one online. I was so happy to find out that I could print my online bought voucher there and then, without having to wait for a voucher to be sent out to me. So I luckily was able to produce a present on Christmas day. Very handy if like me you are slightly disorganized, or got loads of other stuff going on. A great service with no problems at all.
on 3 January 2013
Some might say vouchers are a bit of an easy cop-out, but with the cost of posting parcels, especially abroad, what it is these days, this is an ideal solution. Though I am relatively new to computing, I found the process simple and convenient, and the recipient is assured of something they actually want, and no risk of duplication with something someone else has bought them. Thanks Amazon.