Price:£23.57 - £45.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 4 May 2017
Don't like the shape, doesn't look great but they're useful
on 21 March 2013
Read other reviews which said the size comes up small. I am usually a 10/12 in trousers but mostly 12, so ordered the 14. They are just right for me. Some give around the waist and roomy everywhere else. I don't have skinny legs so delighted these are nice and wide and the silver cloud is a nice cream colour. The 29 inch leg is just right for me- i am 5 foot 2inches.
These will be perfect for our forthcoming cruise to Norway in May. Will be comfy when travelling and to go out on trips.
on 13 August 2015
These fitted absolutely fine - slightly baggy design but great for walking

Update: I originally bought the 12 which were a nice fairly loose fit. Then bought the size 10 and the difference was massive. Far far more like a 8 - cannot believe the difference in sizes. A 10 should be slightly smaller than a 12 not a very lot smaller!
on 7 February 2013
Little baggier than I thought but material is good. The style is not as good as I thought but length good
on 4 April 2013
Didn't quite fit as expected. It was tighter and shorter than anticipated, but will keep. I suggest you get a size up.
on 2 November 2013
Sent back because it was far too big. I've another berghaus trousers, same size which fits. This one was way off, hence the return.
on 1 February 2013
I had to send these back as they were too small for my daughter-in-law! I thought they were great-good value, outdoor trousers!
on 6 April 2013
These are really nice, I bought them for dog walking through the fields as I was fed up of looking such a state but the weather's been so pants (excuse the pun!!) that I've not worn them much, however, they look the part and feel comfortable.
on 4 March 2016
I am very please with purchase. Quality of the trousers is very good. I purchased a size 16 and fits as expected. My height is 5,7 and the trousers fit exactly to my ankles. Once needed, I would choose this product again.
on 30 June 2016
Bought the larger size as had read the reviews claiming they were on the small side, not true. Should have got the 10 but kept the 12 anyway. Very comfortable wash and dry well and quickly.