3,199
Colour: Black|Change

on 29 April 2017
this is the second pair I've bought - the first I bought for my dad to use with his iPad and he loved his so I got these for me. So good for the price, and comfortable. They might not provide the same sound quality as some of the really expensive professional headphones but to be honest for the price they are really very good.
on 1 September 2016
Just got this a couple of days ago. They are confortable, but I was hoping that the 30mm speakers would be more loud. Pretty quite, so I have to turn the volume up a lot, which in turn drains more battery from my device. Maybe I got a faulty one?
Also not a great noise insulation for use on the public transports. Not really impressed.
on 30 August 2015
These are a very nice pair of head phones with a sound quality that equals those of a far more expensive pair I have. They are comfortable to wear,light and sounds can't be heard by others who are next to you. For the price they are excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
on 9 January 2017
Nice item
on 6 August 2013
Great set of headphones - Lasted 3 times longer than my Turtle Beach PX5's which cost over £100. sound is pretty good too. Bass and treble are not as deep as a better set but they are nicely balanced in the mid range and for this price a steal.

Also why has the price risen by £5? - good headphones but I won't be buying a second pair because of that.
on 26 January 2014
I don't understand all these negative feedbacks. I found the headphones excellent, very good quality and sound and they work to perfection. I used them now for a week and nearly all day at the weekend and they did not disappoint me. When the music is on you barely hear the outside world unless they are shouting next to you. I found them to be comfortable not like my old ones. It's a Sony what else do you want and for that price! It’s really amazing.
on 3 August 2014
Really pleased with these. Good sound quality, even with my music turned up you can't hear a peep if they are away from your ears. They are clearly popular as at least five people were wearing them on the bus yesterday.
on 6 May 2017
My only issues are that theyre uncomfortable when leaning on them, something that I expected already- not much can be done about that, the other thing is that the white on the padding may tear, but that only happened to me after years. These last aaaggesss and the sound quality is great
on 25 May 2017
Lasted over three years! :) There is no damage to the headphones, everything is still intact. They just suddenly decided to die on me. I'm impressed at the fact that they lasted for such a long time at such a low price. I would've re-purchased if they had included volume control and microphone.
on 25 November 2016
sound quality is so pour ,useless.
Can't use it in the underground.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse