on 11 February 2015
Watch out for the carry handle, I returned the first sack because the handle came away. The second has done so too, but have mended myself by sealing the end of the webbing with a flame and stitched it back on. The factory are obviously scrimping on the quantity of webbing stitched into the seam. Silly error for an otherwise top rate product.
on 1 November 2015
Use this for university. Looks small but is actually quite large, can fit many A4 notebooks and my laptop in this. The straps are wide which is good for the shoulders and I like that there are two main compartments. I also use this to do my weekly food shop.
on 22 November 2015
Great bag pack, I used it every day for work for the last ten months. It is really well made and the size is good. At first I thought it to be a bit small but it is actually ideal. A bought it as a replacement for Jansport bag pack which was really great.
on 27 April 2016
I bought this with the understanding that Jack Wolfskin was a good quality brand that lasts. I've had outerwear and bags from them before and had no complaints. This is why this time I was disappointed as the bag appears to be generally lower quality than expected. The zip gets stuck easily and the bag itself doesn't feel very substantial- it's also smaller than I expected. Overall not blown away by this, I guess you get what you pay for.
on 12 August 2015
I bought this backpack despite a previous reviewer reporting that the handled had come away quite soon after little use. Sadly the same has happened to mine which is disappointing as it was useful. This is clearly a design fault. I won't be able to repair it as the fabric on the handle is too frayed to leave enough to use effectively. That said this a good sized backpack for me to use instead of a handbag, but not too big and ugly. Distributing the weight evenly has greatly reduced the shoulder ache I suffered from carrying a handbag on one shoulder for too many years. It's comfortable and a lovely colour, I chose the purple one.
on 25 May 2015
The bag is well made but the postage and package charge was I think excessive ...I really wanted to love this bag but the colour on screen is not what arrived ..... What arrived was dark mustard colour NOT bright yellow as the picture looks like to me ..... Boo Hoo ....
on 17 March 2015
Bought this for carrying A4 files and papers, and it is compact and light weight. A4 papers fit well in the main compartment. Front pouch holds pens. Smaller than other options but exactly what I wanted. I purchased the grey rucksack but it is almost black in colour and looks professional when carried for business.
on 12 February 2016
Brought this as a Christmas present so has only been in use for just over a month and the shoulder strap has ripped already. Unfortunately the returns time has run out so unable to replace. Thought this make was supposed to be reliable and a top brand???
on 18 June 2015
Perfect bag for day trips or commuting to work. No dedicated laptop pocket, but padded to certain level so happy to put my 13"laptop in it.
on 24 November 2013
Carries everything i need for days sightseeing will recomend to friendsand family.this is must for london new york or paris