on 11 July 2012
The turtle is quite cute, but the design is rather stiff for little fingers that want to push the button themselves....it constantly gets stuck and has to be taken out of the water tp release the pressure. It's not really that fun for a little one if mummy has to press the button herself!
on 22 September 2012
My little one of 2 years and I cannot to push the green button. Moreover, my husband has difficulty with pressing the button. So, I find it fairly hard to push the button in. It is impossible to use it. I do not recommend to buy this toy, especially for toddlers.
on 5 December 2013
i am really disappointed with this product. the button is so stiff its hard even for me to press, and the head wont stay upright so when you do press the button the water doesnt actually squirt, it dribbles. the only reason i havnt bothered sending it back is i dont want to pay to return it when it didnt cost that much, and my little one loves lifting the little fish on the attachment in and out of the water making bubbles so at least gets some enjoyment from it.
on 24 June 2015
The feed pipe is too short and due to its transparency quickly filled with soap scum and became unsightly.
The button is exceptionally hard to push to get the water to flow. I have replaced the pipe with some car washerjet pipe and given it some more length, as soon as my daughter is able to lift a full kettle she stands a chance of being able to get some use out of this toy.

On the plus side it does look good and she seemed to like having it decorate her bath (daddy pushing the button did amuse her)
on 20 January 2016
Great for my grandson's bathtime. It's getting him prepared for the 'big' shower whilst also being a toy. The only flaw is that the tubing could have been a bit longer as it's difficult to reach over his head when it's in the bath...and doesn't reach the water when it's on the tiles.
on 23 February 2012
Sorry but I have to leave a negative for this bath toy. Its well made and would be great fun if your child was strong enough to push the 'button' in that squirts the water, but I doubt any baby (including any Arnie himself has had) would be able to! Our child is 18 months and fairly strong and he can't do it..even I find it fairly hard to push the button in. It does say in the product description suitable for 12 months plus, but really it needs to be alot older than this for a child to use it...
on 3 August 2015
this product in theory should be great but its not! its head wouldnt stay up after one use and it was near impossible for my son to push the pump on his own. i found it extremely stiff and had to use both hands and im an adult. threw it in the bin as it would just upset my son because he couldnt play with it!
on 15 May 2015
I wanted an interactive bath toy for my 8 month old. This is a brilliant idea and really bright and engaging. Unfortunately you have to have the strength of an ox to push the button on the turtle's tummy. My son can't push it at all (even i find it too difficult) so it really isn't fit for purpose. However, my son does like to play with the fish...not exactly what it's designed for and really disappointing. I'm still on the hunt for a good, interactive bath toy.
on 10 March 2013
I liked the look of this little toy for the bath but my daughter (a strong 18 month old!) can't push it herself as it requires a lot of strength. It has now stopped sucking up so much water so it gets largely ignored. Shame really...
on 10 January 2015
I purchased this product for my grandson and he loves it.
I gave this a 4 star because after he used it a week, the suction no longer stuck to the bath as the attachment broke.
Poor turtle his head weighed him down straight into the water.
I managed to do a quick repair on this by taking the back screws off and cable tying the suctions together. It now works.