on 28 September 2011
Well made and comfortable. Good value at discounted price. Bought it to take to beach when on holiday and because it is mainly an aluminium frame it is light enough to carry easily.
on 17 May 2011
I bought 1 Lichfield DLX Sun Lounger and tested during a good spell of weather. It was good so good in fact I ordered another one immediately. That says it all. So comfortable and durable and cleanable.
Well pleased.
on 9 July 2013
I bought these because of the good reviews, i have to say i was not disappointed, they are well made, lightweight and fold up nicely. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 13 April 2012
light, sturdy, long, comfortable, quick to put up/down, nice material feel.
may get another if sun ever comes out, should last a while though
on 5 June 2013
Extremely lightweight, smart, sturdy & well made. Wanted a lounger that folded completely flat to sunbathe lying on front, as well as notches to have headrest up if desired; and lightweight to easily fold up & put away. Both essential requirements, didn't want heavy cumbersome loungers (that many are). The Lichfield DLX sun lounger is perfect! Bought two, and very happy I did. Bought based on other reviews I'd read - and am so glad I did. I haven't seen any better, and the price is good too. Very happy!!
on 18 May 2011
This was a great price and it's perfect. Much more comfortable then i expected and really easy to fold away. Now just need the sun to come out again!
on 12 May 2016
Bought this for myself, not often I treat myself but thought it was overdue so spent a little more than I had intended and very glad I did.
This is a very nice quality lounger that is really quite solid in construction, the aluminum tubing is chunky and yet light the joints feel well made and the fabric is thicker than expected yet very comfy.
The head and shoulder area, headrest, can be adjusted to which ever angle you prefer and can even be laid perfectly flat with the rest of the bed.
In summary, Good quality light weight bed, and yes would purchase again.
on 23 November 2011
Very well made, lightweight, sturdy, and comfortable sunbed. The only mistake was purchasing only one, and when I came back to purchase another they were sold out. I'll definitely be purchasing another for next summer.
on 24 June 2015
Sturdy light compact and comfortable it doesn't stand very high which you may need too consider if you have mobility or spinal problem's, I have spinal problems but not to a degree that getting on or off this would be an issue, it stands at 12 inches from the floor. Great value for money and easy to store.
on 3 May 2013
Very good sturdy product and very lightweight. Ideal to take to beach as compact and light enough will be getting more.