on 14 September 2011
My son loves using this. We don't have a huge garden so this small practice net is great. It folds up and fits in to the supplied carrying bag like a pop up tent, so it's not in the way all the time. Only 20 seconds to pop it together. You can use either side so the score goals, or just the open net. This makes it great for when friends come by and if he just wants to kick it around he can use the points.
on 25 June 2012
Fantastic buy !! Bought for my boys 9th birthday!! Used it for his football party, he used it on a camping trip !! Perfect pop up goal for every occasion! A must for every footy mad child!!
on 6 February 2014
Bought for my son for Christmas and what a fan gift it made! He absolutely loves it. Perfect for taking to the park with friends or just the two of us. It has a target practice bit on one side and a standard goal on the other. East to out up and down and has a nice little carry bag with it. Well worth the money and great value too.
on 2 December 2011
Brilliant piece of kit. My son loves it cos we can play footy anywhere. I love it cos it's easy to get out and pack away and it fits into a rucksack. As we spend a lot of time on our bikes it's ideal to take wherever we go. Comes with pegs too so it can be pinned down.
on 25 July 2014
Really pleased with the quality and it's easy to set up and fold away- the bag it comes in is good too. My nephew will love this for his 6th birthday. Also brilliant that you can have it as a normal open goal and turn it the other way to have the practice with points holes- fantastic!!
on 16 June 2016
Bought this after buying a goal with plastic post which broke after !st use when my grandson used it. They absolutely love it because of the target shots and have spent hours playing with it. It has took some hammering and is still in original condition.
I was reluctant to use the garden pegs to secure it to the ground because I have artificial grass but it stands in front of a hammock so stays in one place most of the time.
on 30 May 2016
Purchased this for a camping trip with my 7 year old, let's be honest you can't play a proper game of football with this goal but if you like me have a 7 year old who is football crazy then it's perfect for a mess about with family and the points goal is a good addition for the competitive family.
on 25 July 2016
Bought the kickmaster goal for our 8 year old footy mad son. He loves it and practices hard to score points. It has five target sections each with a score to aim for to improve accuracy It arrived quickly and is very simple to set up with just two flexible poles to insert. It folds down just as easily and takes up minimal space. It is very lightweight which makes it easily portable and it comes with a carry bag and metal pegs for anchoring it down in windy conditions.
on 11 January 2012
Was bought as present, he loved it, hopefully the weather will get better and he can enjoy it more. It folds down to a nice neat size for storage.
on 18 July 2016
Very pleased with these goals (I bought two) So much better than the metal frame ones which rust, fall apart if you so much as look at them, then leak their rusty water all over you. Excellent product