on 31 May 2014
arrived very promptly well packaged so in perfect condition - it is so pretty and would look lovely in any kitchen and what a brilliant price - this was bought as a gift for someone who had broken an old one and she much prefers this one - would use this seller again - most definately
on 7 April 2013
I love having different types of tea and this is just ideal to have on the coffee table so that I can let the bags infuse properly. It also perfectly matches the melamine tray I bought recently.
on 19 July 2012
I bought this tea bag tidy to be used with my Portmeirion Botanic Blue tea set. The tea bag tidy is beautiful and matches very well with the porcelain - the blue pattern on the tea bag tidy is pretty big and has the same shade as on the porcelain.

The tea bag tidy is sturdy. I think the size is good, it's big enough to rest two or three (normal size) tea bags comfortably. As I can drink two-three cups of tea at a time, I would prefer that everyone drinking tea with me had their own tea bag tidy. I must buy some more of these!

Overall, I am very pleased with this tea bag tidy!
on 11 June 2014
This is beautiful ideal for collectors of Portmeirion. Would make a nice unusual gift. I have other products in this range and it has a sweet blue pattern which I am fond of.
on 25 August 2013
Its beautiful . Nice porcelain and its an amazing gift for your friends and family .i would definitely buy more matching products .
on 14 March 2015
Very good product and helpful sellers.
on 21 March 2016
Very pleased with this product
on 17 May 2015
Very pretty little tea tidy.
on 8 June 2012
very dinky and delicate, cant think of a better way to make your used tea-bags look nice,beautiful for the money too and was carefully packaged.
on 9 January 2014
This is a very pretty used tea bag tidy. It is almost too nice to use. The blue decoration is delicate and pleasing to the eye. A lovely item.