Size: Rug|Colour: Multi|Change

on 9 September 2013
I love this dino set it goes really well with the dino mural we are doing for our boy. The only thing I was dissapointed in is the colour. The picture shows a nice soft toned set thats not even close to the colour of the actual item. I will upload a REAL picture so you are aware of what colour you are buying. The pictured shade would of matched our walls spot on this doesn't, even though it still fits in its not as flawless as I had hoped. It is the same with the bedding from this design.
review image
on 13 March 2017
I totally love this. My son's eyes lit up with excitement when he saw his bed after school. He loved it and was giving me lots of kisses.

Love the colour which is nice and bright looks really cheerful and warm at the same time. Need to get it if your boys are into dinosaurs. On the reverse, it has strips. Have one happy boy.
review image review image review image
on 14 March 2017
On first impressions the material was not the best quality, but my son loved the dinosaurs and the colours are lovely... but not as shown more cream than white.
The problem came 6 weeks later when the stitching fell apart.
I don't think I would buy a Cathrine Lansfield product again... cheap cheap cheap
on 18 April 2014
I was bit worried about buying after reading some negative reviews about the bedding being too thin, but I was very pleasantly surprised, it is a absolutely stunning dinosaur bedding. It was bought for our little boy who is dinosaur crazy and he absolutely loves it. the quality is superb and I would happily buy it again.
on 9 June 2017
Love love these curtains. Bought for my one year olds bedroom to match the bedding set. Nice quality.
on 24 November 2016
Lovely and soft, used as scatter rugs! Make a child's room very funky
on 3 May 2017
Lovely set for a dinosaur mad grandson
on 22 May 2017
This cover is cheap enough so I didn't have high expectations. If you want a better quality product pass on this specific cover.
on 29 March 2017
Had it in use for only a couple of weeks and the seam had already disintegrated! It now has a 15 inch split down the side of it. Looks lovely but very poor quality - don't buy it!!
on 20 June 2017