Size: Rug|Colour: Multi|Change
Price:£8.99 - £43.80

on 9 September 2013
I love this dino set it goes really well with the dino mural we are doing for our boy. The only thing I was dissapointed in is the colour. The picture shows a nice soft toned set thats not even close to the colour of the actual item. I will upload a REAL picture so you are aware of what colour you are buying. The pictured shade would of matched our walls spot on this doesn't, even though it still fits in its not as flawless as I had hoped. It is the same with the bedding from this design.
review image
on 31 December 2014
Gorgeous duvet set, poppers have come off after a few months BUT my son is unusually active and this may not be the products fault, I have other Catherine lansfield duvet sets and this has never been an issue before. My daughters set still looks as good as new and is two years old.
on 14 July 2016
We have recently replaced all the furniture in the kids bedroom and painted all the walls. We bought these covers for our son who loves Dinosaurs. The covers themselves feel decent quality and hold the inside duvet nice and snug. The material itself feels quite thick which I like as some duvet covers are very thin but this is not. The pictures of the dinosaurs are decent quality and the colour is bright and strong which is also good. I haven't washed these yet but can't see them being any issue as overall they feel well made and of good quality for this price.
on 29 March 2011
Lovely curtains for the price, really cheer up my sons room. However lining is very thin, have had to add blackout linings to prevent early morning awakenings.
on 31 October 2013
I bought this duvet on Amazon along with some dinosaur wall stickers as we are re-decorating our son's bedroom into a dinosaur land.

The fabric is thin but this seems to be the norm with children's duvets these days, but my son absolutely adores it. He loves looking at the dinosaurs, examining each picture, counting the eggs and the babies.

The cover is white with lovely dinosaur images and green and blue stripes on the other side making it reversible. The dinosaur names are printed phonetically under each picture which means you know you are saying the names right (and not making them up as in my case).

The part my son loves most is the pillowcase with a great picture of a T-Rex with the words, 'Do you think he-sau-rus?'

He now wants the stegosaurus cushion that he saw on the picture in with the duvet.
on 3 November 2014
The fabric is quite thin for the price, the print is wonderful, had to send one back as the pillow wasn't printed correctly (or cut correctly), but a new one was sent quickly. I didn't check until later but the poppers on this one don't stick together, so I don't know if this batch wasn't top notch. But love the design
on 4 January 2013
Fantastic quality and lovely bright colours! I love that it's reversible as well, the bright stripes inside are nice for a wee change & the stripes match the curtains perfectly! Washes & tumble dries well with no fading! Think ill buy another as its just lovely!
on 4 February 2013
absolutely love love love this bed set for my 2 yrs olds new 'big boy' bedroom :) looks fab and he loves telling me each of the dinosaurs, although it does take a while to say goodnight to each of them!! ;)
on 8 January 2015
This duvet cover is seriously nice, it looks great in any kids bedroom, and you can even get matching furniture for it, like curtains, rugs, and cuddly toys! The underside of the duvet is pretty cool as well, and could be used as the top!
on 25 June 2013
I ahve never bought bedding off the internet before, i am a shop buyer, i like to see and feel the quality before i buy.
I really liked the design of this and did not think for the price it would really be up to much. However it has arrived and it looks and feels amazing!
I will deffinatly be buying more and would deffinatly recommend