Customer reviews

Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Rug - Multi
Style Name: Childrens Rug|Change

on 13 March 2017
I totally love this. My son's eyes lit up with excitement when he saw his bed after school. He loved it and was giving me lots of kisses.

Love the colour which is nice and bright looks really cheerful and warm at the same time. Need to get it if your boys are into dinosaurs. On the reverse, it has strips. Have one happy boy.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 14 March 2017
On first impressions the material was not the best quality, but my son loved the dinosaurs and the colours are lovely... but not as shown more cream than white.
The problem came 6 weeks later when the stitching fell apart.
I don't think I would buy a Cathrine Lansfield product again... cheap cheap cheap
on 31 October 2013
I bought this duvet on Amazon along with some dinosaur wall stickers as we are re-decorating our son's bedroom into a dinosaur land.

The fabric is thin but this seems to be the norm with children's duvets these days, but my son absolutely adores it. He loves looking at the dinosaurs, examining each picture, counting the eggs and the babies.

The cover is white with lovely dinosaur images and green and blue stripes on the other side making it reversible. The dinosaur names are printed phonetically under each picture which means you know you are saying the names right (and not making them up as in my case).

The part my son loves most is the pillowcase with a great picture of a T-Rex with the words, 'Do you think he-sau-rus?'

He now wants the stegosaurus cushion that he saw on the picture in with the duvet.
on 20 October 2016
A lovely design of quilt, it's just a shame about the quality! Very thin material, I can see through it, so slightly disappointed.
on 18 November 2016
This is a lot smaller than expected it looks out of place in a large room. hoping that when my sons bigger bed arrives that it wont look so small as there will be less floor space. otherwise it is lovely and soft
on 18 April 2014
I was bit worried about buying after reading some negative reviews about the bedding being too thin, but I was very pleasantly surprised, it is a absolutely stunning dinosaur bedding. It was bought for our little boy who is dinosaur crazy and he absolutely loves it. the quality is superb and I would happily buy it again.
on 29 January 2017
Bought these for my three year old'son new dinosaaur bedroom. The design is lovely, though the colours were more muted than I expectedo. Material is very thin, so decided not to use or to get the coordinating items. That said it is not an expensive set.
on 23 August 2016
Chances are if you're looking for dino bedding, you probably know a dinosaur fanatic. It was very well received. Good quality and washes well.
on 3 November 2014
The fabric is quite thin for the price, the print is wonderful, had to send one back as the pillow wasn't printed correctly (or cut correctly), but a new one was sent quickly. I didn't check until later but the poppers on this one don't stick together, so I don't know if this batch wasn't top notch. But love the design
on 15 November 2015
I was very impressed with the quality of this bedding. I would never normally buy bedding from a website as I would normally like to check the quality first but this was lovely when it arrived! The dinosaurs are bright and colourful and my dinosaur mad little boy loves saying the names of all of the dinosaurs and looking at the pictures. I also bought the matching curtains and cushion which match very well. I found this to be excellent value for money and was delivered quickly. Would recommend this to anyone!