Size: Rug|Colour: Multi|Change
Price:£9.92+ Free shipping

on 9 September 2013
I love this dino set it goes really well with the dino mural we are doing for our boy. The only thing I was dissapointed in is the colour. The picture shows a nice soft toned set thats not even close to the colour of the actual item. I will upload a REAL picture so you are aware of what colour you are buying. The pictured shade would of matched our walls spot on this doesn't, even though it still fits in its not as flawless as I had hoped. It is the same with the bedding from this design.
review image
on 14 June 2016
I was disappointed when the Dino Throw arrived. The product was titled Kids Dino Throw -Multi and was accompanied by a picture of the full bedroom set. The Throw only has 1 small dinosaur in a corner and was not covered in many dinosaurs as the word Multi would imply. I would describe it as more of blanket than a throw. I feel the picture was misleading and an actual picture of the throw should be available to avoid customer disappointment. Needless to say I will be returning it.
on 31 December 2014
Gorgeous duvet set, poppers have come off after a few months BUT my son is unusually active and this may not be the products fault, I have other Catherine lansfield duvet sets and this has never been an issue before. My daughters set still looks as good as new and is two years old.
on 29 March 2011
Lovely curtains for the price, really cheer up my sons room. However lining is very thin, have had to add blackout linings to prevent early morning awakenings.
on 18 November 2016
This is a lot smaller than expected it looks out of place in a large room. hoping that when my sons bigger bed arrives that it wont look so small as there will be less floor space. otherwise it is lovely and soft
on 18 May 2015
Good sized rug, like a bathmat. Grandson absolutely loved it - his mum found him curled up asleep on it, instead of in bed, when she went to check him that night!!
review image
on 12 September 2013
Described as a rug, image led me to believe this would be of value but since my son isn't a hobbit this was an absolute waste of money!
on 16 January 2012
I am currently in the process of turning my son's bedroom into dinosaur land. I bought this duvet set at Wilkinson's rather than Amazon but it appears to be an identical product, and cheaper, definitely shop around for this product.
The duvet cover is white and covered with dinosaur images, the pictures are soft and rounded and the dinosaur names are printed phonetically under each picture, this means you know for definite that you are saying the names right, normally I'm just guessing. The pillowcase has a picture of a T-Rex and the words, 'Do you think he-sau-rus?'. Both the pillowcase and the duvet cover have green and blue stripes to the reverse and so could be used the other way round if you got bored of dinosaurs. Like many children's printed duvets, the fabric is fairly thin and not lovely and soft, I would personally have knocked a star off for this but it isn't my duvet, it's my son's and he absolutely adores it. He likes looking at the dinosaurs and examining the picture, counting how many eggs, babies and types there are. Because of my son's appreciation for this product I would definitely recommend this duvet set. There are also lots of other matching items available, we have also got a matching fleece blanket (covered in dinosaurs not the one with just one tiny image) and the stegosaurus cushion (both bought at Wilkinson's, and also lovely) and we are just waiting for the triceratops rug that we have just ordered from Amazon. A must have for any dinosaur fan's bedroom.
on 4 January 2013
Fantastic quality and lovely bright colours! I love that it's reversible as well, the bright stripes inside are nice for a wee change & the stripes match the curtains perfectly! Washes & tumble dries well with no fading! Think ill buy another as its just lovely!
on 12 January 2014
the curtains are fine but thought they were a little thin as they are for a childs bedroom ,will not keep much light out.