on 21 April 2012
I'm a mid handicapper but hadn't played for a few years but started again when my son took it up. We bought two sets last year and I was impressed for what you get for the price. The driver has a big head and a 12 degree loft so it's easier to get some height and distance off the tee. The hybrid replaces the 4/5 irons which aren't supplied. The irons are solid and have good grips but I notice that the sand iron is no longer supplied. The bag is fairly basic but has lasted a year and I'm still using the whole set.and scoring in the mid eighties(sometimes)
on 11 June 2012
Iam new to golf so when i saw the Confidence Power Golf Club Set + Bag on Amazon i was impressed for what you get for the price.The driver has a great big head so even a novice like me can,t miss the ball. The irons are well made and have good grips also the bag is good with plenty pockets for all your bits and bobs. iam a very happy customer THANKS
on 3 January 2013
great stater set of clubs and really good comfortable grip to the clubs. Bag is smallist so if you have alot of other stuff your limited but a really good buy , would highly recommend it
on 10 June 2013
For a novice like me the set is increadibly good. Very light to carry and the irons are good value for money. my confidence is high at the moment
on 24 August 2014
These golf clubs are great I've just started and didn't want to spend a fortune played with them a few ties now and I'm more than happy.
on 13 April 2013
bought this for xmas for my husband . he had never heard of this brand before, but loves it! he said its the best bag and clubs he has ever had. maybe he is easily pleased, but I have used it when he took me golfing and its great.
on 10 September 2013
Recently decided to take up golf but didnt want to go nuts on some clubs so I bought these. They look very good and the quality is good. So far they have stood up to the driving range 3 times and given the way i hit the ball (i.e. badly) that is quiet impressive. When I do get it right they are pretty sweet. If you are looking for clubs that will improve your game these arent them. But if your looking for clubs that are cheap, look good and wont break as soon as you swing them then give these ago.
on 13 July 2014
Fantastic first clubs
on 1 September 2015
I am new to golf. I was using my Grandsons golf equipment. My wife surprised me with this terrific set, cannot fault it
especially for what she paid for the complete set. 10/10. Great.
on 10 March 2014
good set of clubs for the dosh arrived as promised only been to the driving range so far, no problems with them