on 20 April 2017
Very ordinary cotton material. Looks cheap. The Logo looks as if it was a fake product. Otherwise, I'm a HH fan but I returned this product.
on 3 January 2016
Great fit, and also superb quality. Washes well. Bargain.
on 2 October 2014
I'm 6"3 so bought the extra large. Would have been better off with the large as it sits very low below the belt line. Other than that, it's a decent polo shirt.
on 20 July 2017
AS Eexpected
on 22 December 2015
Maybe it is intended to be quite tight fitting, but I find it a bi tsmaller than is comfortable. The shirt itself is hard wearing and good quality - I have it for about a year now and it still looks like new.
on 10 May 2014
Satisfactory. The t-shirt is light and comfortable, Good quality material, but the size was very slim fit
Very happy with the product.
on 11 September 2013
ok quality, but on the small side compared to all the other tshirts I have ordered recently. I had to return.
on 8 June 2015
I have purchased both the small and medium sizes are gifts, and i have to say the small is VERY small, so next time I will opt for either medium or large if I make any more orders... Aside from that is a a lovely t-shirt and well made.
on 11 August 2013
Very happy with the product. The fit is good. The t-shirt is light and comfortable. Got much better value for money from Amazon compared to my local shops that stock this product.
on 1 June 2015
Great Value

But beware sizing - if you're a gym monkey these can be a bit tight around the arm. I'm an XL in most things and this XL is snug.

See one answered question