on 16 May 2013
Bought this as a reward to myself for all the revision I've dont the past few weeks. It arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Chain length is perfect and the colour stands out really well!! This is my favourite colour for everything so I have been disappointed in the past when the colour isnt as bright as it looks online, but for this necklace, I had no issue - it is so vibrant and bright! It is also just the right size! Arrived in a little bag, but was wrapped in bubblewrap, which is always a bonus! Definitely would recommend, I'm over the moon with mine!
on 19 January 2012
item arrived quickly, was an extra christmas present for my girlfriend which she loved, never takes it off.

great buy definatly worth it
on 5 May 2014
arrived quickly, the chain isn't the best of quality but for £1 not bad at all. highly recommend for an everyday necklace.
on 8 March 2015
Don't waste your money..I know it's cheap but it isn't as described at all.. it's not white gold plated anything and its not crystal...you can even see the glue...crappy..wouldn't even pay 50p for it..
review image review image
on 16 November 2012
This arrived quickly and well packaged. The Pendant is small but appears to be very well made and with a really nice colour -the chain was neat and well constructed and the pendant itself looks great -in my view it looks much more expensive than it really is. 100% Recommended if you want something that is a bit special and doesn't break the bank ( don't we these days !)
on 1 October 2014
Wow! What a bargain. Bigger than I expected, weighty, well made & gloriously sparkly!! Thought by the comments it might only be suitable for kids dressing up. Not in my opinion!! I ordered 3 for gifts, recipients age 14-50 and having received them was so impressed I ordered 3 more!! Only issue for me is as a larger lady I need a longer chain, but that won't be a issue for most.
on 19 July 2013
This is a little Beauty! I bought this for my older sister's Birthday as a little something for around the house or for when she popped to the shops etc. To say the very least she LOVED it! It came perfectly wrapped in a nice little white box with a bow on and to look at - You would of thought I spent a fortune. Its very neat and adds that extra something to a women's neck. Im very happy indeed - 10\10!
on 6 January 2015
Love the stone but the metal quality is poor and unable to place pendant on another necklace due to hole size, also the back of the stone is plated too which isn't very attractive but what did I expect for .24p!!!!!
review image review image
on 27 March 2016
The colour of this necklace is as beautiful, or more beautiful than the picture. It was so worth purchasing which is why I ordered a few to give as gifts. The recipients were very happy with the necklace and I would highly recommend these either for yourself or as a gift.
on 27 January 2015
This item has been very poorly made and I am very disappointed. The heart Crystal has been glued to the metal back. On mine, the line of glue sandwiched between them is very visible and makes the product look very cheap, add that to the fact that the crystal and metal are different shapes and do not align properly the overall look and feel is awful. There is also a spot of glue on the heart crystal where the round crystal has been plunked on. I would of returned it but it was posted from China and came with no paperwork.