Customer reviews

on 23 August 2017
This is my second one. I dropped the first and though chipped it carried on for 4 and a half years. I retired it. So useful for bathrooms. Easy to carry and use. I feel it gets all of those nasty germs. I like that it is not heavier ie a bigger tank. I just time it between2 bathrooms and get on with something else while it cools down for me to refill if I need it to work longer. Use a bigger machine for larger jobs.
on 10 June 2014
I purchased this as it is small, already having its big brother. This unit is neat, gets up steam quickly and is a pleasure to use. Ideal for small jobs where you do not need a larger one. It has a good array of accessories. It is well made and robust. I particularly like the trigger action and lock. Steam output is adjustable but this is a feature probably unnecessary as it is very limited. Ideal for cleaning hobs, tiles, and sinks. Does do windows but not its best feature as its a bit short at the nozzle for deeper frames. Othwerwise a grand little unit
on 24 April 2017
great wee steam cleaner - already have a larger steam cleaner but wanted a handy one. Only fault being just wish it was either cordless or the lead was longer. My other one is also a vax and the lead is really long but this one is fairly short in comparison hence losing a star.
Attachments handy that all included in price. Great power for one so small - good job done Thanks
on 10 April 2016
Excellent steamer - used it for a multitude of things so far. Simple to use and effective. It's not great at shower screens though - leaves smears but I guess you should just wipe down afterwards with some window cleaner.

As a previous poster said - best results come with using the attachments!
on 5 January 2017
I gave it away as i prefer a scent when cleaning, but does the job, quite noisy when using.
This product partially performs as indicated in the marketing text. It is easy to operate and the reservoir lasts for approximately 10 minutes. However, for longer jobs you have to wait for the tank to cool before refilling, which stretched the task into more time. Early uses indicate that stubborn (greasy) marks have to be worked at to remove the mark, but as a general portable steam cleaner this Grime Master is adequate.
on 22 May 2015
Great little steamer. Works well and lots of steam. I have a Vax floor steamer and it was interesting to note though that the steam that comes out of the handheld cleaner is nowhere near as hot as the floor cleaner, I can easily put my hand in the steam.
on 16 April 2013
I seemed to spend more time waiting around for the machine to cool so I could fill it again, although when it was working it did move some of the grime from my shower and sink taps. Heating doesn't take long - similar to boilding a kettle, however the cleaning time is approx 2 minutes. I have been impressed with the idea of steam cleaning, and will be ordering the larger model which I understand give approx 20 minutes of cleaning time. Such a shame because I would have prefered a hand held machine, instead of another big machine to take up and down stairs.
on 2 January 2017
What a good tool to have does the job brilliant definitely giving this a 5 star
on 19 May 2014
Maybe I expected it to work wonders from seeing steam cleaners on the shopping channel but it didn't. i bought it for the bathroom tiles, but i cant say i noticed a great deal of improvement - not that they were totally filthy to being with just the usual dark patches in the corner. I did use it on the bath and glass shower door which were very shiny after use!
I will give it a few more goes and see how i get on.