on 28 May 2014
At around 9 months my daughters nappy kept leaking urine out the top of the front at nighttime. We tried every nappy brand and tip we heard and nothing worked so her clothes and sheets were getting soaked each night..
Eventually we heard that using boys nappies worked for some people so we gave it a go. The correct size and the one above were useless but we tried the boys Pull ups 2 sizes too big and they've solved the problem. I assume this is because they come up much higher and the boys have more absorbancy in the front.
on 19 February 2012
As my 4 year old son has outgrown nappies but is still stubbornly not quite ready for pants these make a good alternative. Easy enough to pull up just like pants but with the added secutity of no leaks. I have tried other brands but these seem to be the most reliable. Especially overnight.
I have these on a repeat subscription from Amazon as the XL size is hard to find in stores where we live.
on 13 March 2014
yes they are pull ups but, they are the only nappies since they stopped retailing huggies in the uk that don't leak when my son wears them. This meant he went into pull ups at just turned 12 months and still is at nearly 2 whilst not showing signs of being anywhere near ready for potty training ( no rush I say, make life easy on yourself :-) ). We love the fact there is 2 designs in a pack one both disney cars design but different so he gets to chose which one he wants each time and give it to me which seems to make him more feel more involved and get less stressed when he REALLY does't want his nappy changed - which is often!!!
on 12 December 2012
Great for a child who is generally dry during the day but wet when sleeping. Just perfect for the grandparents to use instead of the nappies, for night and day naps.
Huggies Night-Time Pull-Ups Disney Cars Design Size 5 (24-40lbs/11-18kg) Nappies - 3 x Packs of 12 (36 Pants)
on 2 March 2015
My son has just started potty training and loves the 'Cars' design on these pull ups - he even squeals with glee when we get them out in the morning! The pictures are to the front and the back and clearly let you know which is the right way round.
on 26 June 2015
Do not buy this unless your child is already potty trained because these nappies cannot hold past one wee. We got the samples from huggies and tried and loved them. It is either they make good ones to send as samples or these ones are fake
on 28 December 2013
A great, reliable product, really useful during toilet training to help with the transition between nappies and underwear. They pull up and down like ordinary pants so your child can go to the potty or toilet, but are absorbent enough to deal with any little accidents. Very useful if you are out of the house - even after my son was able to get to the toilet OK at home, he wasn't always able to hold on long enough if we were out and about and not near a toilet, so excellent for these sort of situations. Would highly recommend.
on 8 January 2013
Brilliant price for these pull ups, a lot cheaper than supermarket, also you cannot always get them in a size 6 where we live. My son seems to like them and we have had no leaks so far. Will definitely be buying again.
on 1 March 2013
I was expecting it to be a bit better for being Huggies.
The option to take them off as a nappy helps a lot when the situation is too messy!
on 15 November 2013
This product meet all my spectattion...it is what I whant for my littel one start to potty train and having carpert all over the house this nappy is vey usefull....and he also love the cars picture on the fron (he loves this film).soo a win win...hopefully he will go on his on soon.
The only donw side is that you need to be cheking it all the time because it does not retain to much liquit but I think that it is because it is design for douse unespected leakings but for me it works very well.