on 18 June 2013
I use these for what I believe they're designed; sticky hands and faces. I use Huggies aloe bum wipes for nappy changes and use these at the dinner table/days out etc.

They're lovely and fresh with less of a 'moisturising' slippery feel than a normal baby wipe. These get sticky hands clean, lift dirt and leave skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean - more like the effect of using a wet flannel than a baby wipe, which is perfect for the purpose (cleaning up sticky messy toddlers)

I'm mystified by the bad reviews. I would have thought the packaging design tells you that they are primarily hand wipes, not bum wipes! I wouldn't dream of using these for nappy changes - they're too hard and astringent feeling for delicate areas. They're not a moisturising wipe so they don't slide enough to use for nappy changing.

For the price I think they're unbeatable. I keep packets handy everywhere - kitchen, handbag, dining room and in the car!
I have three year old twins and have always used Huggies Pure wipes, I loved how thick they were and how the pack didn't dry out even if it was open for ages. They were great on bottoms and faces and hands, or for cleaning tables etc when out. Now my two are toilet trained I decided to give these a go, trusting Huggies as a brand I stupidly ordered a big box of them. I really wish that I hadn't bothered, sure the pack is very slightly smaller than the other Huggies wipes but that's cos the wipes inside and rubbish. They're so thin and small, I find they're pretty terrible at cleaning a face, let alone face and hands. They rip easily and are just nowhere near as good as the Huggies Pure wipes. I'm so disappointed as now I have this box of wipes that I really don't want to use as they frustrate me so much, but that I don't want to throw way. Don't even think they'd be much use in the home for cleaning either. Stay away is my advice, or if you want to try them spend a bit more and buy a single pack from the supermarket to see if you like them!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2011
After trying a few different types of wipes the first few months, we've used Pampers baby wipes for the past year without any problems. However this time Amazon jacked up the price on the Pampers Baby Fresh Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes) so we thought that we would give the Huggies a try.

Worst mistake ever.

These "wipes" are horrible. They feel like thick wet toilet paper. It is difficult to get a single wipe out of the package, they smear "substances" around rather than clean them off, and generally just a waste of time.

We won't throw them out - they are OK to use for cleaning up messes on floors (where you can use a lot of pressure), but we've stopped using them on our daughter.

Oh, and they are highly perfumated! Just what my daughter needs - more exposure to chemicals that serve no functional purpose!
on 4 August 2015
Cannot believe these are made by the same company as the 'Huggies Pure Wipes'. We bought Huggies Pure Wipes and loved them. Naturally assumed these 'Everyday Wipes' would be just as good but they are rubbish. These stick together in the pack, literally impossible to pull one single wipe out without ripping them. Do not buy.
on 19 August 2014
Have bought multiple boxes of these over the last couple of years and recently, it seems that the quality has changed. It's now almost impossible to get out a single wipe and as a result so many are wasted. Also has been removed from subscribe and save. I will not be ordering any more.
on 3 May 2014
Quiet like the wipes, very sturdy and strong, the only issue is they are quiet hard to get out of the pack as they stick to each other, they come out in lumps of 20 ish. I got round that issue however by pulling a lump out, then separating them into ones or twos and hanging them out ready to wipe babies bum or hands
on 5 April 2013
I was a bit clueless wipe wise as this is my first baby..
I got them as was using the huggies nappy so just went with the brand.

These are awful, they are soaking, I try to get 1 out and get 5000. They also tear- who knew a wipe could do that. They also made my little ones bum red, so the cucumber stuff is useless. They are also very cold and made nappy change a complete nightmare.

The reviews that say they are great ignore ignore ignore!! Go with pampers sensitive they are great and a pound cheaper.

I basically use these now for wiping the worktop down and cleaning tables, so i'm not completely throwing my money in the bin where these wipes rightfully belong.
VINE VOICEon 30 August 2014
These are probably the worst Huggins nappies as they seemed to tear quite often when I was trying to clean up a full nappy or even take the wipe from a fullish pack. Did the job but not as good as other wipes in brand.
on 19 August 2013
Not sure what other people are using these wipes for, clearly the size, package and the colorful hand on it will give away that these wipes meant to be for cleaning hands and face, not for using on changing a nappy. They are perfect for my little one, now that we started to introduce solids and he manages to get food everywhere. Great to be able to use them on the subscribe and save, it saves time and money, as I am not able to find them in my local Boots or Superdrug.
on 2 June 2013
I cannot understand how some people are complaining about these wipes! I find them truly amazing and would never change them, I use them for everything. They are soft and perfectly moist, they don't stink like the Pampers ones, instead they are virtually odourless with a hint of cucumber scent. They're not only great as a baby wipe for cleaning bums and faces, they're amazing as a makeup remover! I've stopped buying makeup remover and just use these, easily removes mascara etc. I even use them for wiping the white board at work, works better than the proper spray for it. And they are the cheapest wipes out there which is an added bonus. Seriously can't see why anyone wouldn't love these!