on 25 February 2014
They have a new version which has a good indicator - that is it disappears when wet, indicating your little one did a wee. This is still the old stock which has an indicator but it's not very effective - you practically have to submerse it for the image to disappear. Only buy if it's the new stock in my opinion.
on 5 September 2011
our little girl is now dry and it seemed daft to keep putting her into nappies overnight - the only reason we were still using a changing mat. She's only 2 and a size M, which are hard to find in the shops, so I was pleased to find them here in economy packs. We were concerned they might not absorb her night-time wees, but they've been great and she feels like a big girl for wearing pull-ups, not nappies.
on 23 February 2015
Absolutely brilliant nappies for the night. Didn't get on well with Huggies generally, always Pampers for the daytime, but our twins both wore huggies pull-ups at night (cars and princesses). Princess ones still being worn now, and we have probably only ever had 1 or 2 leakages over a couple of years. She loves it when the picture is still there in the morning (but hasn't led her to be completely dry yet!)
on 26 September 2013
The Huggies brand is the best one so far for us. Even tho the child peed on herself the diaper still feels dry. We are completely satisfied and would recommend this brand to other families out there.
on 8 June 2014
I tried other Pull Ups but Huggies were the best. They have side seal openings which can be re-sealed too. The Disney Princess designs are very pretty and girly. No leaks during the night. Soft and a good fit.
on 6 June 2014
Nice training pants , children do get attracted bcoz of the disney theme prints but quality wise is not as good as some others are in market, absorption is not good, often leaks, so I buy only because of disney theme bcoz my daughter loves cindrella.
on 20 June 2014
Love these pull ups I've been using these day and night they are absorbent and last all night best nappies I've used for both my daughters highly recommended......But very disappointed when I went to purchase some more that this item is 'under review' what's all that about? Get it back on I need some more!!!!
on 14 June 2014
There might time pull ups are good and my daughter enjoyed the princess design. She also enjoyed the boys pull ups as well with the Disney cars design. Supplier sent one lot of girls and one lot of boys, instead of two lots of girls. Apart from that they were fine and would order bulk buy again as worked out cheaper.
on 11 May 2014
Great nappies, great price! No need to say more, but i have to to get the word count up...there we go!
on 17 September 2015
Yup, these are great. Fit well and catch any bedtime leaks. Princess or Minnie Mouse goes down a storm with my two year old.