Customer reviews

on 31 December 2013
The jacket was just what I wanted but the sizing guide is wrong. I am a standard size 14 although many of my tops and jackets are a size 12. The medium size fitted a friend who is size 8/10. It was returned for a larger size.
on 1 July 2017
I is as good as description. shipping was fast and they came neatly packaged. The price is perfect!! Thank you We have been unable to find such a product. Met all my expectations and I am very happy with it. Happy with this product and the service given.
on 1 September 2014
Fits perfect!! I'm a 14/16 and xxl fitted perfect
on 28 July 2013
The jacket is great, it’s the second time I have bought something from Helly Hansen and I’m not disappointed! Very good quality and classic design. I’ve ordered a medium size and it fits perfectly (I’m 1,66m tall/62kg), not too loose but I could probably wear over a fleece jumper in colder days.
on 22 January 2014
The jacket is stylish and comfortable. Fits perfectly. The hood in the collar only slight bad point as makes the collar stick out,
on 10 March 2013
this is a good quality product, would recomend this to anyone. does exactly what the description says and it is windproof.
on 15 April 2013
I made the mistake by buying small, but even so the coat is wind proof, and classic, I would recommend it definately
on 5 September 2014
Just received, seems very well made, I would usually wear size 14, this would be 14-16, nice and roomy for me, perfect for wearing warm clothes under in the winter, hope to get a good few years wear out of this.
on 12 April 2014
bought this great jacket for work community nursing,well pleased with the fit and quality,perfect for rainy days without being too hot,just wish the NHS would provide these,side pockets are great with adjustable cuffs and not forgetting the tuck away hood,just perfect for my outdoor work.
on 2 November 2016
Beautiful jacket. Washes well. I got a large and I'm a size 12/ 14. Defintely need a fleece under it during the wonter months