on 1 March 2014
These soothers are well made and I love the individual teat covers they come with. Very good for the price. If you are however particular about its colour, read on.

I placed an order on 26/2/14 for what I thought were white soothers with animal designs. This was what the item image led me to believe I was ordering. I noted that the item description stated that the 'design may vary' and I went ahead thinking that the animals would vary.

When I received this item two days later, I was annoyed to find that I had been sent two soothers which where pink and red in colour. This is a significant design variation that should warrant a separate listing as it wasn't neutral at all. I went back to check the item listing only to discover that amazon had changed the image to depict the pink/red ones I received and a blue/green pair which I find very misleading. This is why my rating is low.
on 10 May 2013
The flat, symmetrical nipples of Philips do not impede the natural development of teeth and gums of the baby, even if the pacifier turns around in the mouth. We have tested several other but I think that they're the best. Our little one loves them. I would highly recommend them.
on 1 May 2012
My son loved it! Also he plays a lot with the drawings! The only thing that makes me curious, is that usually he always put the others dummies upside down when it was wrong on his month, and he used to put it right! With this one he does exactly the opposite! Maybe the shape is not the perfect one...but that's all! For me the value is 5 stars.
on 28 May 2012
Very nice silicon dummies with little animal pictures. Excellent value at £4.90 per pack of two (delivered). The bulb of the dummy is of orthodontic design, but unlike many is quite wide and not solid - my son prefers the large latex bulbs, but was perfectly happy with these.
on 3 December 2012
My son likes these soother above all others so, in terms of value for money it's 10/10!
Be warned though - you mightn't get the 'boy' designs pictured. We received ones with pink lamb & orange cat - hence the 4/5 stars
on 21 February 2014
I have a BOY so ordered these as they are fairly unisex ( except the pink lamb one) Didn't even receive one with animal designs. Got a pink one with pink flowers and white with pink flowers.
on 29 June 2014
Wasn't the design I ordered thought they would be like ones in photo but were white with a bunny just printed on them not the ones with the faces.
on 10 August 2012
Took a chance and ordered these dummies, hoping to get the ones pictured, but I ended up with pink lambs. My son doesn't mind, he'll be happy with whatever, but it would be nice to have a choice in which design you receive.
on 19 December 2014
good product
on 27 November 2011
my baby needs this dummy most of the time specially when he go to sleep. I tried to give him another brand dummy but he did not take it at all. me and baby happy now. thank you.
Mashi